ADLT 11

A/N: This chapter wasn't edited so please excuse any errors. I'll fix it at a later date, Thanks in advance!

Later that day …

Danny was still shocked at what happened that morning. He wasn't shocked because she did it, he never underestimated Bianca, she would do the most idiotic things for attention. He was more so shocked that she actually thought her little stupid plan would actually work.

"Ya what's up with you today" Mark asked him noticing that Danny was acting a little off.

Danny told Mark everything that happened and what Bianca did. He admitted he wasn't sure of he and Bianca had actually had sex or not. Mark reminded him about the security cameras they had out in the house the prior week. Danny completely forgot about them but reminded himself to look at them later that night to see what really happened that night. Danny was so mad that Bianca actually left town, again, for something stupid leaving her son. No wonderful Jullius didn't calk her mom, he called her 'Yana' and called Victoria momma.

When Danny got home that night he checked the security cameras.

He laughed because it was clear that she broke in and attempted to seduce him but his "member" wouldn't stay hard for her. Danny had never had any issues with staying hard before but he guess his conscience spoke for him. He made a more to really give Bianca what she deserved. She somehow drugged him, broke in, and tried to have sex with him. She had done stupid stuff before but this, this defined took the cake. He was tires of just ignoring here, clearly she didn't here the memo that he didn't want nor need her. he just couldn't understand how she could be so naive, ignorant, and delusional. He felt like he had stressed numerous time that he didn't want her, yet she kept trying.

One week later …

Danny and Mark went to the gym to workout and then headed to the warehouse to meet up with Pete, Brian, Shawn, Leon, Seth, Johnny, Briton, and Josh for a important meeting.

When Danny walked into the meeting and saw a female sitting on Pete's lap his fiat instantly balls into a guard and his jaw tightened. He was having a pretty decent day up until right now. He couldn't believe what was in front of him. Of all the woman Pete would sleep around with and bring by the warehouse he just had to bring her. Out if all the woman in Miami, he chose her. Danny definitely wasn't staying for thw meeting he turned around and walked out, turned his phone off, and went back home and watched tv.

Yes, a short chapter, actually the shortest I've ever written I think. Writers block kicked in a little bit. I may change this chapter at a later date, not sure. As always halo reading! Remember to shower me with love you guys. Vote, comment, & share!

- ♡Beautiful_Storm