Epilogue

Authors POV (six years later …)

Victoria & Danny
Victoria and Danny have been happily married now for five years. Julius is now 8 years old and they have a set of adorable 2 month old twin girls, MiKaiyla & MiKiyah. Danny owns a shoe franchise, with 30 different stories nationwide. Victoria owns a clothing boutique, with Ashley as one of the managers for the store in Atlanta, and she also is the head doctor at the clinic that she owns. Victoria is the owner of "Love Conquers Boutique" and "V.S.H" a shoe store which is located in 12 different cities.

Michelle & Sam
Michelle and Sam have been happily married now for six years. they share three children, Samuel Jr who is 6, Seth who is 4, and Mariyah who is 1. Michelle went back to school and now works at the doctors off that Victoria owns. Sam is still the manager at the cell phone store but now is the co-owner and is currently opening up a new store as the sole owner.

Larry & Gina
After intense therapy sessions Larry and Gina decided their marriage wasn't worth throwing away. They decided to stay together and renewed their vows last month in Jamaica. They sold their house and moved to a bigger house to accommodate their now large family.

Mark & Shanata
Mark and Shanta ended up breaking up after she had a miscarriage and lost the twins. They ended up running into one another at a Christmas party and the love was still there. They are now engaged with one child, Markus Jr who is 8 months old. Mark owns six used car dealerships, and is the co-owner of a food franchise. Shanta owns a hair and nail salon.

Melinda
Is living the single life after breaking off her engagement with Brandon after she caught him cheating in the house they shared together. Melinda works at a law firm and is very successful. Melinda is secretly in love with one of her colleagues and has no idea that he has the same feelings for her.

Pete
Pete was murdered two years ago by a rival gang. He didn't go down without a fight, he killed a few men before he took his last breath. In his will he left everything to his name to Danny, Mark, and Melinda. The three of them all inherited over $8.6 billion dollars a piece, not including private property, cars, and stocks.

Bianca
After signing over her parental rights to Danny she disappeared with the guy she was dating, Ronald. Her drug addiction got out of hand and she started stealing some of Ronald's supply so he beat her to death and threw her body in the river. Danny had a appropriate funeral for her and Ronald was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole, but not before Danny cut off his ear and three fingers. He didn't do it out of love, but out of respect. No matter his problems with Bianca, she was still the mother of his first child.

Brian & Samara
Brian and Samara are happily married (FINALLY) and have seven children. Brian Jr is 12, Briana and Braylon are 6, Bryson is 4, Belinda, Brandy, and Brittany are 6 months old. Samara doesn't want any more children, but Brian wants at least three more and then he's done. Brian got out of the game two years ago the same night that Pete was murdered. He now owns three macanic shops, a mall outlet, and a boxing gym, while Samara is a stay at home mother.

Lewis
Lewis is now 21 years old, he just graduated college and is a sports agent for the Atlanta Falcons. He is in a engaged to Destiny, who is the mother of his soon to be son, Lewis Jr who should be born in two months. Destiny is 22 years old and is a does cosmetology in Shanta's shop. Lewis' mother died 2 weeks after he moved in with Victoria when he was 15 years old. The bond Lewis shares with his siblings is still as strong. They continue to do "sibling sleep over night" once at least every three months with their kids included.

Roneahia
Is still doing great, going to church, and working a legitimate job. Na'Vaeh is now 5 years old. Roneshia has been in a relationship with John, Danny's old body guard for the past three and a half years and things are looking great. Every year on Nick's birthday, and father's day she takes Na'Vaeh to his grave to leave flowers and Na'Vaeh talks to him. As much as she wanted to hate him for how he did her, she couldn't help but love him for giving her Na'Vaeh!

Reuben
After going to trial Reuben served 5 years and was released recently. He now lives in Victoria's old townhouse and is in a relationship with an unknown woman the family has yet to meet yet. Reuben no longer hangs around the friends he used to have and now goes to church with Roneshia and everybody else.

Aubrielle
Aubrielle is engaged to Ja'Vonte Jr (Michelle little brother) and they have a one year old daughter Faith. Aubrielle is a dentist and Ja'Vonte is a mechanic in one of Brian's shops.

Ja'Vonda (Michelle's little sister)
Ja'Vonda is married to her high school sweetheart, JaMarcus who was recently drafted to the NFL last month. They are happy to annouce to the family that Ja'Vonda is now 2 months pregnant with their first child, after 1 year of marriage.

Mieshia (Michelle's mother)
Mieshia is well and lives in LA with her husband Maurice. She spends every summer, and every holiday in Atlanta with her children and their families.

Ashley
Now works for Vicki and loves her job. Ashley is still single and doesn't play on changing that any time soon, she just enjoys her life with her daughter, future son in law and precious granddaughter.

Viviane
Viviane is in a relationship with a man she met at Victoria's church named Caleb. They have been in a relationship for the past three years and are happy. Caleb as a five year old daughter, Melanie, that lives with them, her mother died after giving birth. Viviane has no thoughts on marriage, she likes the place they are in, just in love and happy.

Skyler
Skyler and TaMiyah stayed a part for about a year and half. During that time Skyler was allowed to see TaMario and spend time with him. She never dated again or even looked at a female because she knew all she wanted was TaMiyah. They are currently married, happy, and TaMiyah is 8 months pregnant with a girl, who they plan on naming Victoria. They chose that name cause Vicki in a weird way brought them closer than they have ever been.

A story that started off with pain blossomed into joy, then sorrow and death, and finally ending in love peace & happiness. When you find yourself trapped in a love triangle, things can get extremely complicated. When you find yourself picking the one you need, the one no good for you sometimes just doesn't know how to let go. Your heart and your mind will sometimes tell you different things. Your gut, will never send you in the wrong direction. For Victoria her heart longed for Danny, her mind sympathized for Nick. In the end, her gut feeling she had all along finally registered, but it was too late. Nick took his own life not for love, but under the realization that Victoria, Paris, and Roneshia were way better off without him. Paris lost her life trying to gain the love of a man who could never fully love. Roneisha, just in time got away from a dangerous place she thought was love, but in fact was lust. Victoria found the strength, through her lost and pain to say enough was enough. Love triangles are easy to fall into, and difficult, sometimes, deadly to get out of.