ADLT 27

Roneshia’s POV

She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Not only was Skyler in a relationship with Victoria but Nick was paying for to do it. Whatever else was sad she didn’t hear because she saw NaVaeh getting fussy, and decided to go ahead in the restroom and change her. Once she was done she walked back to the room and heard them still talking, she was done standing by the door listening, mainly because her arm was getting tired of holding everything she had. “Nick I-” she heard Skyler say before she walked through the door, startling both Nick and Sky.

“Hey you guys” she said walking in as Skyler stood and took the car seat from out of her hand. She could see the look on both of their faces, and she instantly knew that they were both wondering if she had overheard their conversation. “Can I hold her” Skyler asked Roneshia, smiling at a full awake NaVaeh in her car seat. “Sure, the hand sanitizer is on the right hand side of her bag” she said to Skyler sitting down on the couch in front of the hospital bed. “So, how are you feeling? Is everything okay?” she asked Nick. “The fuck you care for, why the hell are you even here? You aint my bitch nor my responsibility no more, so you can go.

And why the fuck you name my child that ugly ass name?” Nick said mean mugging her. “Nick!” Sky said looking shocked he would speak to her that way. “Naw, its cool Sky, I got this” Roneshia said smiling at Skyler. “Look, for one, I am not, was not, and will never be your bitch, don’t call me out your name, I am not one of those other girls you were sleeping with. You would think that since we have a child together that you’d respect me a little more, but I guess not. The only reason I care how you feeling and if you’re okay or not is because you are my daughter’s father, without you I would’ve never been able to become a mother to NaVaeh, having her, and almost losing her showed me the truth, truth I was hiding from. Through my child, I was able to know God, and through him, he gave me reassurance, and inner peace. I don’t need nothing from you, and nor does my child, I simply thought you would want to see her and spend time with her. The night I left your house, I was so mad, I loved you, and you played me, I hated you. When I came up against a hard time, I cried to God and he showed me all the answers that I needed. Her name isn’t stupid I named her that because its heaven spelled backwards, she’s my little piece of heave, God sent her to show me the things in my life I needed to fix. NaVaeh Marie Bradford will never need or want for anything because I take care of my business.

Bet you never even knew that you beat me so bad one night I lost our first child did you? That shit killed me, I disappeared for a while, I only came back because I thought we could fix it, but then I found out that Victoria was pregnant, I didn’t want to be pregnant. I had all intentions on aborting NaVaeh because I knew you wouldn’t step up because I wasn’t your precious Victoria Scott, but when I went to the doctors for the procedure, I just couldn’t do it, something kept holding me back. After the miscarriage I was told I couldn’t even conceive children so I was shocked to find out I was pregnant by you again. My life was going down and fast, I was spiraling out of control, NaVaeh is the thing that saved me. As a woman of God I have to, and I have forgiven you, all I need and want from you Nicholas is for you to be a father to her, I know what’s it’s like to grow up without a father, it aint easy. So at the end of the day you can call me whatever harsh, belittling names you feel necessary, your words don’t hurt me, it only shows how ignorant and childish you are, the only thing you should be worried about is your daughter. When you’re ready to grow up be a parent, you know where to find me.” She said standing up with tears in her eyes, not from being hurt, but the realization that NaVaeh, just like her, without a father had hit her for the first time. She always said she didn’t want that for her child, and here it was right in front of her eyes. She took her daughter from Skyler and walked out of the hospital room hugging Sky before disappearing down the hallway.

Skyler POV

“Yo man, you wrong as heel for that bullshit, you can’t be talking to that girl like that” Sky said walking back into the hospital room staring at Nick with anger written all over her face. “Man, get the fuck outta here with that pussy ass shit, fuck that hoe” Nick said laughing. “You are trifling as fuck for how you just treated that woman. She got pregnant for you twice.

You the reason she lost the first child, yet she forgave you and came back. I remember a time when you told me she was talking care of everything for you, even bathing your punk ass after you got shot. She been loyal to you, never stepped out on you, now why she didn’t is beyond me, because she can do way better than you. She has given you your first child; you should respect her for that fact alone, regardless of how you feel about her. I cannot believe that I am related to you. Furthermore, I cannot believe I agreed to this dumb ass so called “get Vicki back” plan you had going. I knew from jump you’d never get her, she’s madly in love with ole boy, can’t nobody change that but her. You robbing him aint gone change that, and you attempting to murk him aint gone work, cause he never alone and he aint going down without a fight. I am out, I will not do this bullshit with you anymore, from today forth do not call my phone; we don’t have shit to talk about. I’ve grown to love Victoria, I got mad love for Ro and NaVaeh and you hurting all three of them. They my family, not you.” Skyler yelling angrily walking to the door. “Fam” Nick yelled “you really just gone all away from me, you all I got” Nick said , Sky looked down. “Nicholas, I’ll always be your family, but as of right now, I can’t look at you, I don’t know who you are but it’s definitely not the person my auntie raised” Skyler said before walking out of the door.

A/N: I’m not sure how long/short this chapter is, I am updating from my phone but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. On another note … NICK IS BACK! (cue the dramatic music kmsl)