Spider Man and Green Lantern vs Kraven the Hunter

(Y/n) POV:
It was the day before Dr. Octavius will demonstrate the fusion power device and I still haven't gotten the chance to invite Barbara to the event. The reason was because every time I'm alone with her I get awkward and can't think straight and I forget what to say. The other reason is that I am out there being Spider-Man which takes up most of my time. I have been getting coaching lessons from Diana yesterday which is going to help me today! Maybe. It was night and I was currently outside of the Burrito Bucket where Barbara works at and I have been pacing back and forth at the building next door. I was to nervous to go over there and asking her and I was kinda of hoping that she would ask but I knew that wasn't going to happen any time soon. "Uh... what are you doing?" I heard someone ask me which turn to see that it was Jessica.

"Oh, Nothing! What are you doing?!?" I quickly changed asked "I was just walking home after helping out with the community garden

"Oh, Nothing! What are you doing?!?" I quickly changed asked "I was just walking home after helping out with the community garden." She Said and she then adds "But back to the question why are you here? Because you were just pacing back and forth when I was walking this way." She Said "Well... I was just... Uhh." I couldn't think of a way out of this, but luckily a car chase went by which meant it was time to be Spider-Man. "Oh, looks like a chase is going I better go get my suit on." I Said as I laughed nervously to the back of the alleyway. I change to my suit and I swing my way to the car chase to stop the car that the police is chasing and I can go back to what I was doing. "Hey, Wait up!" I turn to see that Jessica was now Green lantern and she was flying next to me.

"Hey! I thought you were heading home?" I asked her "You still haven't answered my question so after this I would like to hear your answer on why you pacing near the burrito bucket

"Hey! I thought you were heading home?" I asked her "You still haven't answered my question so after this I would like to hear your answer on why you pacing near the burrito bucket." She Said which meant that there is no going away from the conversation. "Fine." I grumble. We then got close to the car and I landed on top of the car and Green Lantern used her ring to make a hand to slow them down. the guy on the shotgun side was out of the window and was trying to shoot me but I kept dodging and I then grabbed him and I webbed shot him light pole. I was about to get the other guy I then felt my Spidey senses which thought that the driver was going to shoot me which dodged but I felt a shot from the other side and it had hit my arm. I looked to see what looked like a tranq dart I took it off of me and I suddenly felt dizzy because I felt like I was falling. I then felt a big hand had caught me and I saw that Green lantern had decided to pick up the car and turned it on it side and she then flew off with me on her lantern hand and she had landed at the park and she placed me down. "(Y/n) are you ok?" She asked me "I think so. I think I was hit by a tranq dart." I Said as I showed her the dart that hit me. "Can you get up?" She asks as I tried to get up but i was stumbling. "Heeeyyyy.... why are youuuu moving." I Said as I see that her appearance was wavy.
Jessica Cruz pov:
I see that he was stumbling and I think that dart might of been something else. "Hey, Who is the Tarzan looking guy?" He asked which I was confused until I turned around to see who he was referring to.