Loki Meeting Blaze

The weekend finally arrived. You didn't think you've ever been so tired and sore in all your 18 years of living. Everyday you trained and practiced shooting, trying to get better. It was a lot of hard work. But not everything made you want to die.

         Morgan would come down every once in awhile to play with you. She told you about her school and how Tony and Pepper wanted her to not bug you a lot while you were training. She was a sweet little girl and you liked having her around. The other person that made your daily butt kickings more bearable was Loki. Surprisingly you and him became quite good friends which surprised everyone.

         Loki was dark and mysterious, always kept to himself. He hated being around anyone and never let anyone get close.

       You on the other hand were fun and outgoing. You always had a smile on your face and tried to look on the positive side of things. People liked being around you because you were fun and made them feel good. Some said you had an bubbly personality.

       So when you and Loki started hanging out and becoming friends no one knew exactly what to think. Thor was super happy that his younger brother was finally taking some of his advice and getting a friend in the tower, while everyone else worried about you. They would constantly tell you to 'be careful,' and "Loki can't be trusted.' The thing was, you did trust Loki. You wanted to give him a chance. He hasn't betrayed your trust yet so you didn't have a reason not to trust him.

         Today was Saturday and you got to sleep in. You had no training today, no one needed you for anything, today was your day off. You got out of bed and went down to the living room to see Loki sitting on the couch, eating his breakfast, and watching the news. You walked in and Loki looked up at you.

        "Humans are stupid." Loki declared. You smiled at him and rolled your eyes. He's told you almost every day about how stupid humans are. You agreed there were a lot of stupid people but that didn't mean everyone was stupid.

       "What makes you say that?" You asked Loki as you walked into the kitchen to get your breakfast. Loki gestured towards the T.V and told you about some kid hitch hiking across the county because he was mad at his parents. "That is dumb." You agreed with him. "But not everyone is like that. Judging the world just based on the news is very inaccurate."

        "But I was under the impression that this show tells what's going on on your planet." You sat down by Loki who was looking at you confused.

       "The news tries to get views, so they only talk about what people are interested in. Like, what the government is up to, what celebrity is causing the most problems, what the Avengers are doing, and people doing stupid stuff." You explained to him.

       "So not everyone is like the people on T.V?" Loki asked. It just occurred to you that Loki knew almost nothing about the modern world, all he knew was what was in the tower. Sure, he's been to earth before, but that was a few hundred years ago. The only other time he's come here was when he was trying to take over the world. Now he was trying to learn about people via T.V which was not actuate. You thought for a minute then an idea came to you.

        "Why don't me and you get out of the tower and get some fresh air today?" You asked him excitedly. Loki gave you a disapproving look.

        "You know why I can't do that." He said in annoyance and held up his hand so you can see the band on his wrist. It was a device Tony made that limited Loki's powers and would shock him if he ever left the tower.

        "I'm sure they would let you come have a fun day with me." You told Loki happily. Loki did not believe you, he rolled his eyes and snorted.