Chapter 3

They soon were in Auradon, at Auradon Prep as someone opened the door Carlos and Jay were fighting.

Carlos yelled, Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is? 'Cause you want it! Jay said and the girls got out and Hadley was annoyed. Carlos said, No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go! Hadley punched them and soon said, You idiots! We have an audience. Just cleaning up. Get up. Jay said.

Fairy Godmother said, Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it. Jay walked up to a Brown haired girl who was with Honey Brown hair and Hadley kind of thought he was cute. Hello, foxy. The name's Jay. Fairy Godmother soon said, Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress.

The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"? Hadley asked. Fairy Godmother said, Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it. Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. Mal said. Fairy Godmother said, Oh. Mal said, And that sparkling wand. Hadley elbowed her.

Fairy Godmother said, That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future." Ben said, It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben. The brown haired girl said, Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king. Evie said, You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess.

Audrey said, The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you. Hadley started to walk over to her but Jay and Carlos grabbed her. Calm down Hads. Jay said. Audrey looked at her a bit scared.
Ben said, Um, This is Audrey. Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo? Oh god... Hadley ?whispered making Mal laugh.

Fairy Godmother said, Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews.

It is so, so, so good to finally me... meet you all. He said but got punched by Jay and he went to shake Mal's hand but she rejected it. He moved to Hadley and she let him and he stared at her and her hair light up as fire but the color blue like her dad's. You gonna let go? She said annoye. Sorry, um This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate? He asked as Carlos's mouth was covered with chocolate and his hands too. As the day our two peoples began to heal.

Hadley with her arms crossed with no blue fire hair said, Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are. Ben said, A little bit over the top?
A little more than a little bit. Hadley said. Ben said, Well, so much for my first impression. It made Hadley smirk and Mal smile for her best friend seeing her smile a little.

Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping... Audrey said trying to stop Ben staring at Hadley but Mal cut her off saying, Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening.

Audrey said, Water under the bridge. Mal said, Totes! Hadley's hair lot on fire for her. Audrey got scared again. Hadie... Mal said. Ugh, whatever. Hadley said. Ben said, Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king. He clapped turning the statue into a beast causing Carlos to jump into Jay's arms. Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible.

Hadley asked, Does he shed much? Ben said, Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch. Hadley asked, So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that? Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals. Ben said and Mal said, Who happened to be kings and queens. That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years. Audrey said and Mal stopped Hadley from doing anything.

Ben said, Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to... Audrey cut him off saying, Ask Doug. Soon dragging him off.

Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Heigh-ho. Doug said and Evie said, Evie. Evil queen's daughter. Doug said, Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101.

Mal said, Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms. Doug said, Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and... Sneezy. Carlos said finishing for him.