Chapter 13

Snow White was talking saying, At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! His friend, Parker Pan will be named the advisor. I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all. Evil Queen said, "I'm snow white." Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done.

Snow White said, Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand.

Maleficent said, I want that wand! Of course you do witchy. Hades said. Cruella said, Do you? Hadn't heard. Snow White said Oh, and here comes Ben and Parker now.

Ben looked at Hadley saying Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there. She smiled and said, Thank you.
Ben asked, Hads, would you wear my ring? Hadley said, Um... not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you.
Ben asked, For me? Hadley said, Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy.

Ben said, Always thinking. But I can't wait. Hadley yelled, No! Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good. Ben said and Hadley said, Uh, do you... Ben asked, Hadie? Hadley asked, Do you feel okay? Ben said, You bet. Hadley asked, Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?

Ben said, I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect. Hadley said, Yeah... Okay. She realized and said, What? What? You knew? Ben said, That you spelled me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew. Hadley said, I'm... I can explain myself. Ben said, No, look, It's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right? Hadley said, Yes. You're so right. So, then, how long have you known?

Ben said, Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake. Hadley asked, So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then? Ben kissed her hand saying, I haven't been faking anything. Her eyes lit and he smiled. One of his favorite things.

Evil Queen said, Well, If it isn't... My little Devil. They saw Mal in the other and Maleficent said and My daughter. Looking like some kind of... Show White on the TV said, Princess! Now, let's see who these beauty's is wearing. Evie.

Evil Queen said, Evie! That's my dau... evie! Snow White said, Someone named Evie designed their gowns. Evil Queen said, That's my daughter!
Maleficent said, Oh, wow. She sewed two dresses. Meanwhile, my girl duped a prince, Hades said and Maleficent said, and she's this close to grabbing the magic wand.

Evil Queen said, Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one. Maleficent said, It's happening, people! It's happening! I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today.

The got to the entrance and Hadley said, About the other day, I just... Beast said, I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy. Ben said, You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy. Beast said, I did? I... how very wise of me. Belle said, Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart. Ben said, Thanks, mom. Beast said, You're gonna make a fine king. Good luck Parker his mother, Wendy Darling said and Peter shook his hand and soon A guy came to walk Mal and Hadley in and they said, Wish us luck. Hadley kissed his cheek and smiled.

Maleficent said, Don't blow it, you two. Hades said, you got this my evil girl. Fairy Godmother said, Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign? Hadley and Mal stood off to the side.

Maleficent said, Oh, grab the thing already! Ben said, I do solemnly swear. Fairy Godmother said, Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king. Someone grabbed it and Maleficent said, Yes!
Evil Queen said, Oh! Hades said, Yes! I will be a god once again! Maleficent said, Yeah! Oh! Evil Queen said, The barrier is broken! We're free! Maleficent yelled, Scepter! Now!

It was Jane who grabbed it and broke the barrier. Fairy Godmother asked. Child, what are you doing?!
Jane said, If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! Ben went in front of Hadley as Parker went in front of Mal. Beast yelled, Take cover!

Hadley did what she had to do. She fought for the wand. Everyone thought she was trying to stop her. Careful, Hadley! Hadley had the wand with Mal behind her. Hadley, give me the wand. Hadley's eyes lit up and she said, Stand back. Ben said, It's okay.
Hadley's hair was on fire now and she yelled Ben, I said stand back! Audrey said, I told you so! She pointed it at Audrey and she stopped and Hadley pointed it back and soon Evie, Carlos and Jay arrived.

Carlos said, Let's go! Jay said, Revenge time. Ben said, You really want to do this? Hadley said, We have no choice, Ben! Our parents... Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours. Ben said to her. Her hair went down and she said, I think I want to be good. You are good. He said and she yelled her hair going on fire again, How do you know that?
Ben said, Because... Because I'm listening to my heart.

Hadley's hair was normal and she said, I want to listen to my heart, too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. She told Jay, I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy.

She told Carlos, And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought? Mal, Art makes you happy and so does Parker! And Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart. And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I don't want to be a goddess. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy. Hadley said showing his ring on her finger and she said, Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys. Putting her hand in the middle.

I choose good Mal said. Jay said, I choose good, too.
Evie said, I choose good. Carlos said, So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad. Ben said, Your parents can't reach you here. Carlos said, Okay, then. Good. Hadley told Ben and Parker, Come on. They put their hands in and Hadley put her head on Ben's shoulder and she heard,

I'm back!