The stolls

Travis's pov

Yes that's right me and Conner have been sent to high school,high school! Me and Conner have been kicked out of every school We've everbeen to and trust me we have been to loads,each time being kicked out due to pranks gone wrong,stealing and other "delinquent " stuff.Yea that's right me and Conner are supposedly delinquents,imagine Katie's face when I tell her that.last summer at the end of the giant war I finally plucked up enough courage to ask Katie Gardner daughter of Demeter out and guess what...she said yes,I miss her so much and I'm so annoyed I'm going to have to manage the typical high school life without her!

I was daydreaming about Katie again when Conner tapped me on the shoulder repeatedly

"Stop daydreaming about little miss flowerpots and concentrate,it's our first day at school!

Conner had started calling her that since I've been going out with her and I know she hates it

"Shut up Conner you know she hates that name"I growled"and anyway why do you care if i concentrate in class,it not like you do!"

Conner smirked at me and simply replied,"I didn't mean concentrating in class you know I meant concentrating in talent spotting,idiot!"

Talent spotting was me and Conners code word for our next prank victim and for the whole day we,d been searching with no luck

At lunch time we made some friends with a couple of kids in our year and sat to eat lunch with them.

"So how's your first day been so far " a friend ,Kelly asked.

Kelly was a small bouncy girl with long straight black hair and blue eyes,I know what your thinking,daughter of Zeus!!,but her eyes were to warm for that they were more of a baby blue not a lightning blue.She wore a blue frilly vest top with guitars on and some skinny jeans,she was quite pretty but no way near as pretty as Katie.

"So.."she repeated

"Oh sorry I was daydreaming,I guess it's been good so far"I replied half heartidily

"Well trust me it gets harder"

And with that she left waving to her friends and us and left us to get to her next lesson

I wonder what she means by harder

Does she know were demigods

Maybe she's referring to homework

I shook my head I thought to myself,"I doubt she know were demigods I bet she's referring to daily school life.

Whatever she meant I knew that being a hidden demigod in high school was going to be a challenge.

So that was the first part to my story I hoped you liked it please let me know what you think ,also there all going to be quite small crappies as there is only so much you can write

Disclaimer:I don't own any of the percy jackson/ heroes of Olympus series as I'm a fangirl and would never be able to end the series 😄

Hope you like the book so far

Follow,comment,vote

Jess daughter of Zeus ⚡️