I Like You

You looked at yourself and pout "I hope this isn't too much

You looked at yourself and pout "I hope this isn't too much." You thought to yourself and grabbed your bag and keys to head out.

As you got to the meeting point you saw Kageyama waiting. You ran over quickly "I hope you didn't wait too long Tobio." You smile.

"Nah I just got here."he smiled slightly.

With that the two of you set off to the movie theater and sat in your seats waiting. You would flick popcorn at Kageyama once and a while.

"You should probably stop before you hit my eye." He said as he looked at you. .

"I can't help it commercials are boring I wanna see the movie!" You pout.

"Well it's gonna start soon so calm down." He said and handed you your drink.

You thanked him and the movie finally started.

*Movie ends*

The two of you walk out and you bump into someone on your way out.

"Sorry guess I should watch where I walk." You bow to the black haired boy you crashed into.

"It's fine don't worry about it." He said

"Hey (f/n) I'm back- Iwaizumi-san?" Tobio said as he looked at him.

"Oh hey Tobio how are you?"

"I'm good I'm came to see the lion king movie with (f/n)." He replied.

"Oh wow is she your girlfriend?"

You felt your face light up like a tomato. Tobio nodded and looked at you.

"Ye she's probably the only girl I actually stan. In a good way of coarse!" Tobio said quickly.

"She's cute."

"Who's cute?" Said a new voice.

"Oh there you are you dumbass took you long enough. I was talking about Tobio's girlfriend. I never got you name by the way." Iwaizumi said to you.

"Tobio-chan!!! You have a girlfriend and she's way to pretty to be with such an ugly rat like yourself." Said a boy with brown hair to the side as he looked at you.

"My name's (f/n) (l/n)." You bow your head slightly and grab on to Tobio's arm.

"Aww you're so cuuuuute (f/n)-chan!! My name is Oikawa Tooru."~ said the boy with brown hair.

"Well bye." Kageyama said as he walked away with you.

"Wait you rat don't you want to catch up with your senpai!" Oikawa said as he grabbed Tobio's other arm.

"No I want to leave so you don't hit on my girlfriend and Iwaizumi-san looks like he's ready to kill you."

"You're right Tobio I'm this close to smacking him." Iwaizumi said as he glared at Oikawa.

"But Iwa-chan your fingers are touching..." Oikawa said nervously.

"Exactly bitch."

You were sure that Oikawa ran away faster than Sonic but it looked like in the end he was caught.

"So those are your senpais?" You giggled and walked with him to a cafe.

"Yeah Oikawa is a complete idiot but Iwaizumi-san always makes up for what trouble he causes."

"Aw cute I ship it." You smile.

Kageyama ordered your drinks and some cake.

"Uh Tobio we're you serious about me being your g.. girlfriend?" You looked at him blushing.

"Well if you are ok with dating an idiot like myself then yes dead serious." He said as he looked at you.

The cake and drinks arrive and you look at him and smile.

"You aren't an idiot Tobi and I'm happy to be your girlfriend."

He smiled and ate his cake. After you guys were finished he walked you home and put his scarf around you.

"Just in case you miss me." He laughed and kisses your forehead and walked away.

You thought you were about to explode of all the cuteness that just happened. You touched your forehead and silently wish it was your lips he kissed. But you quickly blushed and laied on your bed and passed out.
.
.
.
Hope you liked it❤️❤️