Angry or Scared?

After the night Tsukki first played for the owls and cats, you and him would go every night. One night a stray had followed, that stray was Hinata Shoyo. Tsukki seemed upset but you were cool with it.

"Why did you follow us you weren't invited?"

"I invited myself! A chance to play with Fukurodani's ace and Nekoma's captain. I wouldn't dare miss it!"

"They are really nice! I'm sure you'll love them Sho-chan."

Hinata smiled at you.

"I honestly didn't think you were going to talk to me after what I said about volleyball. Also how Kageyama raised his voice at you the other day. I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan I also think Kageyama is sorry too!"

"Well then he should apologise like you did. How could I stay mad at you Sho-chan it's hard to."

You laughed and entered the gym with them.

"Kōtarō-senpai, Keiji-senpai, and Tetsurō-senpai I hope you guys don't mind that Sho-chan joined."

They all looked at him and he bowed automatically. Introducing himself.

"My name is Shoyo Hinata I hope you'll let me practice with you!"

"I don't mind." Akaashi said and looked at Bokuto.

"Fine with me the more the better!" Bokuto yelled.

"This makes it easier to fight a 3 on 3."
Kuroo said as he turned to the look at Lev who was on the floor.

"Really I can play!!" Lev said standing up quickly.

"Yes you can play."

You sat on the side where Hinata, Akaashi and Bokuto were and waved your hands around.

"Go everyone go!"

They started their game at first it was back and forth. Then Tsukki started to get the hang of blocking with Kuroo and Lev. Bokuto still would end up breaking through them. You thought you were over your fear of the ball until that night. When Kuroo smacked it over the net it ended up bouncing off Hinata's arm and going right for you. Lucky for you before it got to you Bokuto smacked it away. You started to shake uncontrollably and the tears started to stream down your face. Bokuto turned his attention to you and sat in front of you telling you it's ok.

"Hinata go get the king hurry!"

Tsukki said and ran to grab you some water. Hinata listened and ran out to find Kageyama. Bokuto and Akaashi sat with you waiting for Kageyama.

******
Hinata burst into the other gym.

"KAGEYAMA IT'S (F/N)-CHAN HURRY!!"

Kageyama ran with Hinata to the gym you were currently having your panic attack in. Running over to you.

"(F/N) calm down you didn't get hurt I'm here." He told you softly and pulled you close to him.

You quickly wrapped your arms around him and buried your face into his shirt crying. He rubbed your back slowly.

"Breathe (Y/N) don't forget to. As long as I'm here no one can hurt you."

You slowly started to regain your composer and sighed letting Kageyama know you were better. He kissed your head and sighed too.

"I'm sorry I was a jerk to you (F/N) I didn't mean it I was just angry with myself. I should have apologized earlier but I just didn't know how."

"It's ok.." you sniffed and rubbed your eyes. "I had already forgive you, since I knew you were mad. Thanks for helping me out with this episode I just had."

"Anytime you need me I'll be there." He smiled and rubbed your cheek with his thumb.

You smiled and looked at the rest of the people in the room, who looked worried but relieved at the same time. Except for Tsukki of course. You got up slowly with the help from kags and bowed to them.

"Sorry I ruined your match."

"What? No you didn't don't kick your self over this it's just practice." Bokuto said and pat your head.

Akaashi nodded and pat your shoulder. Kuroo smiled and looked at Tsukki.

"You should probably give her the water." Lev said to Tsukki.

Tsukki glared at him and handed you the water. You smiled at him and drank a couple of drinks of water.

"Drink more or you'll end up drying up you frog." Tsukki said with a smirk on his face.

You punched him and he laughed. Kageyama glared at him and pat your back. Bokuto turned his attention back to Akaashi.

Daichi and Suga ran in with Coach Ukai asking if you were ok. You nodded and said you felt a lot better. Yachi also ran in out of breath and hugged you.

"Ahhh (Y/N) I'm sorry I wasn't here to help!"

"It's ok don't worry. I'm better now ok."
You hugged her back and smiled.

After everything had calmed down it was time for bed since tomorrow Fukurodani and Karasuno would play against each other!

***
Everyone was getting ready for the last day and match before lunch. Daichi ran over and was quietly talking to the group of guys. They all exploded into song and weird little wiggles since they were excited about what was after the match. It didn't even mater to them at that moment if they lost or won. All they cared about was the BBQ after it.

"Meat! Meat! Meat!~" the four idiots chanted.

Fukurodani seemed kind of uneasy about their match against Karasuno. Mostly because of the four idiots energy.

You were also a little uneasy since last night. Until Kageyama walked up to you and smiled.

"Just keep your eyes on me. The ball won't touch you I promise."

You nodded and smiled.

"Right! Also good luck."

He nodded and walked back to the court.

~GAME ON~

HELLO I HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING WELL! I hope the chapter is ok I'm trying to come up with ideas for after this part so I hope you guys don't get upset with me if I take a little longer to upload the next one. 🥺 As always don't forget to eat and drink lots of water!❤️❤️
Random question! Any one have suggestions for a character to draw because dang have I had major art block this month.