chapter 6- party hardy

If you didn't read the end of my last chapter this chapter is based on a dream I had a night ago enjoy. As long it's not all in my dream soo yeah.

_______

"Good morning my love"

I woke up to the aroma of bacon and eggs cooking from down stairs to my surprise. I threw on some clothes, brushed my hair, washed my face, brushed my teeth,
And hauled down stairs.

The black table was set with a purple vase with sunflowers and lavender and newly white dishes venomous was making pancakes by the time of got down stairs and fink was eating she had a fist full of bacon stuffing it in her face on by one.

"Hey honey so box man called he wanted to know if we wanted to go to the pool party festival he's hosting"

I thought for a second   " I mean why not we deserve a break,  anyways it would be really fun"

"Okay I'll give him a call after breakfast"

I nodded and sat down "it smells good"

" Thanks sweetheart " He said flipping pancakes.

~~•~~~•~~

After breakfast venomous called box man and told him that we would be coming he said we could bring a plus one so I called bunny to see if she wanted to come along and she said yes.

I went up stairs to curl my hair and get ready.
I had on black and purple eye shadow, and a sparkly black dress with white heels.

It was actually a pool party so I brought my bathing suit it was a teal blue top and black bottoms that tied on the sides.

"Ready to go" I shouted from the top of the stairs

Venomous had turned to look at me our eyes locked and his jaw dropped.

"How do I look"

He shook his head to get out of his hypnotic state " You look .....amazing "

"Thanks baby" 

~~•~~~•~~

We arrived to the pool party and the only way we could get into the house was to swim through the pool.

Classic boxman.. AAaaaanyways.

I slipped off my dress and heels put my hair back and dove into the pool.
Along went fink then venomous I was drying off when I looked up at venomous he was taking off his black suit he took off his tie god he looked so hot everything felt slow motion.

He dove into the pool he had on long black swim trunks.
He flung out his abs glistening in the moon light.

Anyway after getting inside the house after we dried off. Boxman was in the kitchen with his daughter Shannon she was a yellowish orange robot with red eyes.

"Hiya guys" She waved her robotic hand stretching it out.

"Bunny you wanna get a drink with me cosma and venomous"

"Sure but um where's the kid"

"Oh you mean fink yeah she's in the other room raiding the food table" I chuckled pointing to her location.