chapter 7- hide and seek

I woke up a slight dizzy and not in my own clothes I don't remember anything after the pool party, coming home was all a blur I rolled over too see an empty bed.

"Momma !! boss erm I mean dad wants you down stairs but you can take your time he said"

"Thank you sweetheart now come give momma a hug" She ran to me jumping on the bed and snuggling her nose on my face.

"K bye momma see ya down stairs"

"Bye fink"

I got up from the king size bed and fixed the grey Satin sheets. I got up to go to the bathroom,  looked at my self in the mirror took a deep breath in and headed down stairs it was fairly quiet in the large mansion usually there was the smell of food or the noises from finks videos game.

"Baby ?...... Fink?  Where are you guys" I went to the kitchen and on the table was a note with a big heart on it I opened it and it read......
______________________________________________

Dear (y/n) let's play a game of hide and seek
I'll hide and you seek for me your next clue is where we first met.

~ love venomous
______________________________________________

I thought for a minute hmm where we first meeeeeeeeet oh the library.

I got on my jet pack and went to the library as fast as I could arriving I busted through the door.

"Well hello there deary I haven't seen you in weeks" Mrs. Kristi greeted.

"Hi Kristi have you seen venomous or fink around"

"Actually yes I have they said to give this to you" She handed me a small letter that had a little kids writing obviously it was my baby girl finks hand writing it was written in green crayon and it said.....

______________________________________________

Hi ma it's me fink any ways boss said to write come find the next clue Back at the house in my play room to find this next note you must search high.
🖤fink
_____________________________________________

But I was already at the house I complained jokingly. I got back to the house running up stairs I went to finks play rooms she had 3 one for arcade games one with stuffed animals and action figures and the other one was a storage for toys she rode around in the house, let's see now the note said look high.

I checked the highest places shelves dressers inside boxes when I saw the note in her storage room it was on a small tricycle the one I built for her when I fist came to live here she must have put it there because it high for her not me I laughed at that moment they tricked me.

The next note said

______________________________________________

My dearest love find me where we met bunny

~ your lover
______________________________________________

That one was easy the ice cream store.
I decided to go by bike now I Petaled as fast as I could to the shop.

Bunny had the card in her hands she waved it "looking for this"

"Oh my god yes" I extended my hand to grab it

"Not so fast Missy if you want this note you must now answer a riddle"

"Seems easy enough I was always good at things like this"
Bunny nodded and put her finger to her chin tapping it as she though of a riddle.

"Got one " She pointed upwards.

" Okay what is it?? "  I wanted to know what venomous was doing.

"Okay what has no arms nor legs but can run? "

"Hmmmmm water"

"Wait that easy " Bunny looked stunned.

"Told ya I'm good at these types of thing's"

"Alrighty then " She chuckled "oh wait venomous wanted me to give this to you too" She handed me a cone of my favorite flavor with my favorite topping along with the last note.

"Have fun (n/n) (*nickname*) "

I ran out the door stopping by the Bodega for a water or something , soda just anything to quench my thirst.

The last note read....

______________________________________________

🖤 (N/n)
This is the last clue/ note look for me at your favorite place where the wind blows a salty breeze and the crabs come out to play

~venomous
______________________________________________

The beach that's it !!!!! I quickly ate my ice cream and used my built in rocket boots to fly to the beach within minutes I landed.
There was a trail of rose petals but no one was around so being the curious little thing I am I followed it. 5 mins later of walking on the Sandy beach I saw venomous he was wearing a suit and tie of course but it suited him I smiled widely.

And ran towards him and tackled him to the ground.

"Omg baby I missed you so much"

"You found me pumpkin now you get your prise"

The sun was setting the sky was shades of yellows purples and pinks.

He knelt down on one knee and gazed into my eyes his eyes sparkled
"(Y/n) (l/n) I have been planing this since the day we met and I would like to know... " He opened a small box to reveal a ring with a big Amathest stone right smack dab in the middle. "Will you be my wife"

My eyes immediately filled with tears as I said "yes .... yes " I cried sniffing and whipping my tears of ecstasy away.
He slipped the ring on my finger picked me up spun me around and kissed me passionately.

"Yaaaah now your ma mom and yous ma dad" Fink clapped jumping up and down with the camera in her hands.

"Was she tapping? " I pointed at her

"Yep every moment" He laughed

"Awe comeere family group hug" I smashed finks face in between his face and mine making a human sandwich.

This took all day but you know what it was Worth it because now I'm engaged to none other than the purple villain himself processor venomous and was very excited.

"Let's to home shall we" He picked me up bridal style and put me in the car he had taken to the beach.

"I love you pumpkin"

"I love you too venom"

He blushed and kept driving.

______________________________________________

Well it's out now you and venomous are getting married stay tuned for the next chapter.
🖤💜💚