chapter 10- birthday and a little more

It was the next day and it was finks 6th birthday she woke us up in her usual manner but this time she was much more excited.

"Ma it's my birthday"

She looked at venomous and lifted his eye lid with her gloved fingers "daaaaaaad it's my BIRTHDAY" She said excited then proceeded to jump.

"Well well how old are you now... Hmmmm... 3" I joked

"No way bub I'm 6" Fink said pointing at her self with her thumb giving me a toothy grin.
Still laying down I picked her up and held her above me throwing her up and down she always loved when I did that.
"Higher higher" She yelled laughing hysterically.

Venomous finally woke up fully looked at me having fun with our little baby fink and grabbed her out of my hands jumped off the bed and swinging her around the room he hugged her "happy birthday kiddo" He then blew on her stomach it made a fart noise making her laughter turn into little snorts "dad I can't breathe ahh hahahaha "

"Okay buttercup now let's go make you something to eat what do you want"

"Hmmmm pancakes and waffles"

"And waffles?? "

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah" She shook her head rapidly.

I followed them down stairs and started to help cook finks breakfast.

"So sweetheart what do you wanna do on your special day"

"I want to destroy those plaza do gooders, go to a fancy restaurant and after pick out a toy from Mr. Peters toy shop for children"

"Okie dokie my love now here you go eat up butter cup" I pushed the plate across the table as I sat down as well.
"But before you eat I have to show you something" She stopped, fork in mid air about to put a stack of both pancakes and waffles into her mouth.

Venomous followed behind me into the garage with a cellphone before I opened the door I said "now close your eyes" She shut them but opened one trying to speak a peek
"Ah no peeking"

I opened the door and picked her up setting her back down on the floor.
"Okay you can look now" She opened her eyes right in front of her was a huge tricycle it had two big wheels on the back and one small one in the front it also had pipes that oozed out smoke from the engine and a turbo blaster.

"Omg thank you thank you thank you thank you" She said hopping into the seat.

"Now butter cup let's go eat then destroy those plaza hero's " Venomous said
"You did a good job baby"

"Thanks sexy" I booped his nose then ran into the house with him chasing me from behind.

"Oh your gonna get it now" He joked.

We reached the bathroom where I tried to lock myself in there as a sanctuary but he got in he tickled me and closed the door he lifted me up on the counter and Unbuttoned my shirt grabbing my breasts one in his hand and the other was getting the life sucked out of it I rubbed my hand down his pants and into his boxers he groaned as I played worth his long hard member he made out with me as he messed around I started to feel sick.

About 4 mins later I threw up in the toilet.
"Hey baby you okay"

"Yeah but I wanted to keep it a surprise until later"

"What is it " His eyes glistened in wonder

"Venomous I'm...I'm pregnant"

He picked me up immediately and swung me around kissing me passionately.
"I can't believe it "

" Me neither "

After crying together in the bathroom we decided to tell fink together.

"Fink we have something to tell you "
She quickly scampered into the room after hearing my call.

"Butter cup you going to be a big sister"

"Me a sister yaaaaaaaaay" She screamed hopping up and down in joy.

After that we did what she wanted we went to a fancy restaurant and got her a toy or two she picked out a light baby pink bunny that had black eyes and a cute button nose as a gift to her new baby sister or brother she said it was a sister cause she knew by her mouse /animal senses.

"Did you get everything you wanted"

"I did, a birthday and a little more" She hugged us both the rest of the night she would put her ears on my stomach and listen for hours she would follow me to the bathroom the kitchen my room anywhere I was she was there as well she was like my little protector.

Venomous tried to kiss me but fink had threatened him to stay away or she'll bite his fingers off .
"Fink it's okay for venomous to be around okay"

"Yes momma" I watched TV until I passed out with fink cuddled to my side in a ball and venomous with his arm behind my neck.

"I love you (y/n) " He kissed me

"I love you too venomous"

______________________________________________
851 words

Hope y'all liked this one I'm on a total role two chapters in one night wow

I about get to bed though it's 1:00am right now 🖤💜💚