o1.

"Just a taste"... He whispered.

"Please... No... Don— AH!"

His fangs sank easily into my skin. It burned and I cryed out, begging him to please stop. I could feel the blood being sucked out of my body and into his fangs. I could hear him swallow and everything went black...

Four years later I'm sitting on my dorm house roof. The fresh air pleases my lungs. I jump off the six story building and land on my feet, my hands helping me balance. I walk over to the pond and check my reflection. My midnight hair seems to have a blue tint. And my eyes... I smile and my fangs grow. My eyes are silver. That means its feeding time.

I proceed into the woods, trying to pick up a humans scent. Mmmmm... I can smell you, little human. I lick my lips and follow the scent. As I approach, I see its two teenage boys around my age. One is blonde, the other brunette. I retract my fangs and blink hard so my eyes change back.

"Hello? Oh hi, can you please direct me to the dorms? I seem to be lost," I say in the most innocent voice I can.

"Oh of course, anything for a cute girl like you," the boy with the brown hair smiles. The other one seems too flustered to talk.

As we get closer to the dorm hall, I pretend to faint.

"Oh shit! Miss? Are you okay?!" One of the boys say. I feel them pick me up and take me to the boys dorms.

When we get there, I'm put down on a couch. I sit up.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" The runette one says. He smells really good...

"Oh.. Yeah I'm fine... Would you mind sitting here, with me?" I say, attempting to lure him in. He does as I ask and I lean close to him. The blonde is busy on his phone. I come close to his neck, breathing on it.

"You smell...  So good..." I say, really excited to get a taste of this boy.

"Oh... —Ack!" He yelps as I sink my fangs into his neck. His blood tastes so amazing. Mmm ... Better than I expected.

I back away and wipe the blood off my mouth and lick away the remaining blood from the boy I just devoured. I watch as his eyes turn a faint blue and his hair black. I lean close to his ear.

"How's it feel to be a vampire?" I whisper.