o4.

Its around 3 am and I wake to a strange noise. I get up carefully and look over at Lucas. His hair is covering his eye and his lips are slightly parted. Ugh I just really want to kiss him right now. Maybe I should wake him up...

//BANG!\\

He wakes with a start and falls off the couch.

"Ow," he complains. I scoff then smirk. I notice his shirt is off. When did that happen? I examine his refined abs with admiration...

"Are you checking me out?" He says with a smirk.

"In your dreams, hotstuff," I reply.

He puts his shirt and uniform jacket back on and we try to find the source of the noise.

*BANG*

"It sounds like its coming from the girls dorm!" Lucas points out.

We rush to the girls' dorm hall and search the hallways...

We burst into my room and I see Jade on top of Jase with her fangs showing. Facepalm.

"Dude. Really?" I say, disappointed.

"I'm sorry but he smells so good!" She replies with a pouty face. She retracts her fangs and I pick her up by her jacket with one hand, her feet about a foot above the floor.

"You know the rules. Here." I hand her blood tablets and put her down. She decides to be slick and trips me. She starts howling with laughter. Once I get up, I flash my fangs at her and she stops laughing.

"Man, are you okay?" Lucas goes to check on Jase.

"V-Vamp-Vampires?!?!?!" Well then, Jase is scared. I walk over to him and put him to sleep. I erase his memory from an hour ago.

"If you're gonna suck his blood, at LEAST, keep in mind that you're gonna kill him you idiot." Jade looks pissed and looks away.

"Lets go back to the dorm," Lucas suggests.

Back At His Dorm. Again.

"Can we talk for a second?" I ask.

"Sure babe."

"Uhm well, you see. You still have quite a lot of human blood in you. It takes about a week to become a full fledged vampire... And I'm really hung—"

I'm cut off by his sweet, sweet, lips. It's a short kiss, but still the same amount of passion.

"Anything for you, my little vampire."

I smile and release my fangs. Before biting him, I kiss his neck softly.

"Ready?" I whisper. He nods.

I sink my teeth into his neck and he doesn't whimper or anything. I suck his sweet and rich blood, savoring every drop. I can tell this is still human blood on account of being so sweet and warm. Once I stop, I lick the remaining blood off his neck slowly, and end with a few kisses.

I look into his eyes.

"I love you, Parodia."

"I love you, Lucas."

.

.

.

.

Sweet Parodia × Lucas chapter near the end :3 Sorry if it got a bit uncomfortable but ya know, that's just how the couple rolls. Hope you enjoy this chapter (;

Hugs, bloody kisses, and Lucas' adorable face,

-A.

P.S. Don't let the vampires bite... (;