o2.

Now, not all people get turned into vampires after being bitten by one. Only the vampires with The Gift, the silver eyes, have the power to turn other people into vampires. I'm one of the hand full of vampires with The Gift. And every year, there is a Silver Council meeting held in January.

Aside from that, the boy I just bit realizes he's a vampire and rushes to the bathroom. I smirk. I get up and slowly walk up behind him.

"You're one of my kind now. And may I say, your blood was amazing," I say.

"This... Is actually kinda cool... So I'm immortal and stuff?"

"To an extent, yes."

He faces me and closes the door. He walks towards me and I'm against the wall.

"You know... I never got your name." I say, pretty sure I should know his name after biting him.

"I'm Lucas. And you are gorgeous"

"I'm Parodia. And your roommate fainted by the way."

I point. We walk up to him and I have the urge to bite him. I notice Lucas lick his lips.

"He'll die if you bite him," I inform him.

"Oh...," he says disappointed.

"I can just erase his memory for now." I do just that.

I check an alarm clock on the other side of the room. 3 am. Great.

"Okay, I need to tell you what the to dos of a vampire are. Rule #1. Stay in human form during the day," I show him how to retract his fangs and his eyes and hair change back. I proceed to go through what he needs to do to maintain a good vampire.

"Okay... Sounds good to me," he says after I'm done.

"I'm gonna stay here the night if you don't mind," I say. I walk out and plop myself down on the couch as if I own the place. Yeah, that's my attitude.

In The Morning.

I wake up and its about 6 am. Shit.

"WAKE UP WE'LL BE LATE FOR BREAKFAST," I yell to the both of them.

"Uh... Who are you?..." The blonde one asks, oh yeah...

"I'm —"

"She's my girlfriend and she stayed the night," Lucas cuts me off.

I give him a glare and he smirks. Bastard.

We walk out into the hallway and I can physically feel the thirsty and perverted looks I'm getting from the guys coming out of other dorms. And of course, Lucas and his roommate, who's name is Jase, get jealous glares. I know, I'm hot. These short-ass school girl skirts seem to amplify that.

I feel someone touch my hand and realize its Lucas.

"Just go with it," he implies.

"Fine," I mutter.

We hold hands and it doesn't seem awkward at all.

Dining Hall.

I introduce Lucas and Jase to my best friend, Jade. She was much like me, attitude wise and was a vampire as well. Not a silver one, obviously. She had brown hair that went past her shoulders and hazel eyes. In vampire form, she had yellow eyes and slightly lighter hair.

Jade and Jase seem to hit it off and Lucas and I leave them be. We walk up to get lunch and I feel someone grab my ass. I swiftly turn around and raise my hand to slap him when Lucas does it for me.

"You're welcome," he says with a smirk.

"Whatever," I say, not amused.

After school because class is boring.

I meet up with Lucas.

"Wanna go back to my dorm?" He offers.

"I guess," I reply.

We proceed to walk to the boys' dorm hall and again, looks of pervertedness and envy from other boys. We get into the dorm and Jase isn't there yet. Lucas pins me against a wall, and I'm not surprised.

"May I help you?" I say, like the wise ass I am. He leans close to me and I feel his breath on my lips. I lean forward and kiss him softly. I don't mean to be so cliché, but I kinda like this guy even by knowing him for less than a day. We both move in sync, our arms wrapped around each other. This boy was cute AND a good kisser. We finally back away for air. He leans close to my ear.

"I wanna take you somewhere tonight."