Tre' & Tiara <3

Tiara is 16 years old and has been with Tre' for 3 years, they met when Tiara's cousin introduced them at a party. Tiara and Tre' start talking and now they are in love!

Tre' is 18 years old and has graduated. When he met Tiara he was selling dope,but when he fell in love with Tiara he stopped. Only because she made him stop.

*************************************************************************************************************

*Tiara's Pov*

I woke up after a long day of work yesterday. Since school ended My job as a model has been making me do shoots like crazy! I guess thats what happens when your young and cute. My parents went out of town and left me the house by myself. Its better when your the youngest child out of your brothers and sisters. I checked my phone it was 12:05pm, I had a missed call and a message. The missed call was from Tre' , he also texted me saying "Babe,I was trying to call you and tell you how much I loved you,but i guess your sleep so you can't hear me say it :P" As I read his text message all I could do was smile. I love this boy with all my heart,and he his my one and only forever and always. I put my phone on the charger and got into the shower. When I got out i put on a belly shirt and some jeans. I picked and saw my phone was still charging. So I left my phone on the charger and went down stairs to make something to eat.

****************************************************************************************************************

*Tre''s POV*

I woke up and got in the shower,then went down stairs to watch some cartoons and eat. My mom came down stairs and came and sat next to me on the couch, and started staring at me.

"Why you starin me down?"

"Because you in my house eating my cereal". Ms.Greggory says in a playful rude way.

"I still live here for a couple months mom".

"So you could start on getting an appartment and have thought about what college you want to go to?"

" I think a community college to say close to you and Tiara".

"That Tiara is a nice girl have you thought about asking her to move in with you?"

"I dont know if her parents will let her"

"Oh, Well then".

"Yeah,but I'm about head over her house because her parents aren't home and she a scary cat" I say laughingly.

"Be safe, riding over their son."

"I will mom" I say kissing her forehead.

   ************************************************15mins********************************************

I get to Tiara's house and knock on her door. She opens the door and smiles at me. She is looking so good. I pull her in for a long kiss,and we head inside and sit down on the couch. Tiara puts in a movie and we start cuddling. We start kissing and I start rubbing on her exposed stomach. She smiles through a kiss.

"Babe do you want something to drink?"

"Yeahh,can I get a soda"

Tiara walks over to the fridge and bends over to get the drinks. She knows I'm looking, and I can't help but to bite my lip. She grabs the soda and walked back over the couch. I drink the soda and start watching the movie,cuddling with Tiara. Tiara starts drinking the drink and I start tickling her, because I love her sexy laugh. She spilt the drink on me and Tiara started laughing and got me a towel to wipe some of the soda off. I take off my shirt and look at Tiara.

"I'm going to get you back I hope you know that"

"How?" Tiara says smiling

"Like this!"

Before Tiara could react i grabbed her and pulled her on top of me . and start tickling her she tried to get away but she couldn't. Tiara kissed me to get me to stop tickling her. Kissing led to touchn' and I picked Tiara up and took her to her room. I layed her on the bed nd took off her belly shirt and jeans. I started licking from her ankle up to her pussy. I took her panties off and started sucking on her clit.

"Tre', ahh don't stop!"

I kept sucking her until she came.

"Get on you back babe" Tiara said aggressively.

I got on my back like she said and laid down she kissed me and took off my pants and underwear. Then took a condom out her drawer and took the condom out of wrapper, she put the condom on her tongue and put the condom on my dick with her mouth. She climbed on top of me and went to work on my dick. I picked her up and put her on the dresser and started banginn her on the wall. She was moaning my name causing me to go harder and faster. Going in and out of her , feeling her wetness makes me never want to go anywhere. I move Tiara's hips faster and we both came. I pick Tiara up and lay her on the bed, then put my boxers back on and lay next to her. I kiss her and she closes her eyes. I lay their remembering the first time we had sex. She was 15 but she knew how to put it down. My phone starts ringing and i hear a voice i havent heard in awhile.