What You Think Doesn't Matter!

*Tre''s POV*

*Next day*

I wake up and get in the shower. When I got out I checked my phone and there was no text messages or calls from Tiara. I get put on some basketball shorts and a hoodie. I ate something then got in my car and headed to Tiara's house. I get to Tiara's house and knock on the door. She opens the door with a robe on her and her hair is wet. She pulls on my hoodie and kisses me,then tells me to sit on the couch.  I sit on the couch and turn on the tv deciding if I should tell Tiara about Symone's baby, I mean our baby. Tiara comes back down the stairs in my long blue Just do it shirt and some jeans. She comes and staddles me.

"You taking shirt's now bae?"

" You left it at my house and if its at my house its mine"

"Oh,well since I'm here I'm yours?" I say biting my lip

"Your mine everywhere you go" She says jokingly.

"That's not funny"

"It kinda is,but where did you go yesterday?"

"I umm, I went to go and talk to Michelle".

"She's back in town?"

"Yeah, she was up here for awhile but she left this morning." I say lying.

"Oh, that's messed she didnt tell me she was here"

"I thought you knew sorry".

"Im going to give her a call later".

"Yeah, I have to go to work babe" I say lying again.

"Okay, Love youu"

"I love you too T."

I get out to my car and I decide to call Michelle to tell her if Tiara asked about being back in town that she left this morning and the reason she didnt say she was in town was because she thought Tiara was busy. Michelle agreed to say that. I start my car then head over to Symones house to see Chris and have a chance to talk to her. I get over to Symones house there is not an answer and then I get a call it is from my mom telling me to get home now. I ride over to my mom's house and I open the door to find My mom,Symone,and Chris sleeping in Symones arms. My mom gives me a death stare and I start walking toward the table. I sit down and Symone smiles at me and says. .

*******************************************************************************************************

*Symones POV*

I look at Tre' he looks so cute walking in. He walks over to the table where me and his mother are talking and I decide to say something.

"Would you like to put your son over there on the couch?"

"You told my mom?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised you havent."

"Well, I was getting to it" He says picking Chris and carrying him to a bedroom in the back.

*Tre' comes back into the room and sits back down at the table*

"How come you didn't say anything before now?" Mrs. Greggory says.

"Because well me and him only had a one night stand and then when I found out I was he was with Tiara." I say lying threw my teeth.

"Oh,that makes sense I guess."

"And why didnt you tell me sooner you had a son? "

"Well, I just found out lastnight mom"

"No excuse!"

"And plus I didn't know how you would react"

"Did you tell Tiara yet?"

"No because I dont know how she will react either."

"We dont have to worry about her right now." I say no wanting to hear about Tiara.

Tre' and his mom just kept talking about Tiara. So I zoned them out and was kind of relieved Mrs. Greggory believed me. I thought she still hated me but I guess not. I'm in controll and this great,just what I wanted.

****************************************************************************************

*Mrs.Greggory Pov*

This whole time I was talking to this girl I felt liek she was lying. Their is something fishy about her and it aint just her legs. I will play her little game but I am going to find out sooner or later what is going on! Because that baby looks nothing like my son at all.

*********************************************************************************************

*Tiara's Pov*

I got a call from my modeling job and they told me I was getting an young and talented award. They said I could bring a date. And it was in a week. I get off the phone with them, I try to call Tre' but his phone is off. I decide to drive to his house. I get my keys and get in my car and head to his house. I get there and I see another person's car. I ring the doorbell and the door opened to a person I havent talk to in forever. She smiled at me,and asked me a question that I wanted to slap the smile off her face.

"What are you doing here?"

"To see my boyfriend where is he?"

"He is in the back with our son"

"What the fuck are you talking about Symone!"

"Me and Tre' have a baby together he didnt tell you?"

"No, he forgot to mention that to me"

I heard foot steps and I see Tre' walking toward me. I shake my head and turn around about to walk outside to my car. I feel a Tre' pull me by my waist. I turn away and hit him in the chest and push him. He lets go and looks at Symone.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME, YOU HAD ANOTHER LIFE TRE' !"

"I didn't know how to baby"

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE WITH SYMONE AND YOU KEEP HAVING HER BABY'S!"

"Babee, wait let me explain".

"Tre' I'M TIRED OF YOU trying to explain! I'M DONE!"

"Babe"

I look at Symone and see her smiling,I turn around and open the door and walk to my car. I drive off as fast I can and I walk inside my parents house and go up stairs and start to sob.