Wrap it up for now boy!

*Tiara's Pov*

"Ms. Elliott we have some news on your baby,Or should I say babies." Dr.Johnson says.

"What do you mean babies?"

"Your having Twins, Congrats Ms.Elliott."

My body froze,I looked down at my stomach which had Two babies growing inside. Of me before I could grasp the fact I was having two babies. A nurse pulled the doctor out to talk to him. I just kept looking thinking I have to take care of two babies. I look at Mrs. Greggory and she smiles she walks over to my chair and hugs me she tells me everything will be okay and that god gave me two babies for a reason. The doctor walks in and sits across from me and Mrs. Greggory.

"Is the father around?" Dr. Johnson asks.

"Yeah he is." Mrs. Greggory responds before i can.

"Maybe you should give him a call so we can all talk about this".

I look at Mrs. Greggory to see if she is going to call Tre' . I really don't want to talk to him at this point. He's hurt me too many times and I don't know if I can handle it anymore. He's been so distant and he has another womens babies. I guess me and Symone are equal on the kids now. Mrs. Greggory looks at me and wonders if I am going to call.

"Tiara are you going to call?"

"No, ma'am."

"Dr.Johnson can you leave us to talk please?"

"Yes buzz me if you need me."

*Dr. Johnson leaves*

"Why won't you call him?"

"You know why Mom."

"You can't stay mad at him child, you and him are having to kids together."

"And he's having two kids with Symone to!" I say angrily.

"How about you give him a call so the doctor can tell us what is up."

"Okay."

*Starts calling Tre'*

*Phone rings and rings and no answer*

"He didn't answer mom"

"Let me try."

We call and call. We called about 15 times and he didn't answer. I decide to buzz the doctor back in and he walks back in. He tells us to sit and he tells me some new that made me cry.

**********************************************************************************************

*Tre's Pov*

*Why he didn't answer the phone*

I say siiting her wondering why Tiara is mad at me. She can't believe that lying bitch Symone. I swear she aint no goood she is always ruining things. I just want her to go somewhere,and leave me and Tiara alone. The door bell rings and I think its Tiara. I open the door to find Symone she is standing there.She rushes giving me a hug. I push her off me and she askes to talk to me,I let her in and we sit on the couch. She says shes thristy so I try and get up but she says she's got it. Its the least she can do.

**********************************************************************************************

*Symones Pov*

I go to the fridge and get me and Tre' some drinks. I slip a pill in his drink so he will be dizzy and I can really get him to get me prgnant again. I will do anything to get one up on Tiara. I am going to get Tre' and there is nothing she can do about it. I sneak the pill in his drink and walk back and give him the drink. He drinks the soda and 10 mins later I see him getting dizzy. I told him I will take him up stairs. I took him up stairs and threw him on the bed. I straddled him and start taking off his clothes. I take off his shorts,boxers,and shirts. I went down on him, he started moaning. I knew he was enjoying this I was going to make sure he wanted me. I know Tiara probally don't suck dick so I will because I care enough about his pleasure. I start riding him fast. I put his hands on my waist and i starting riding his dick like a rodeo. When I was about to climax, someone opened the door and saw me and Tre' on top of eachother.

**********************************************************************

Tiara's Pov*

"Ms. Elliott we don't think one of your babies are going to make it."

"What do you mean?"

"Where you had got hit at the babies chest was their and um your baby has a 25 percent chance of making it."

I start sobbing and the doctor says he is sorry and that we can leave whenever we are ready. I'm sad that Tre' isn't here for me where the hell can he be at. I stop crying and drive back to Mrs. Greggory's house. Mrs. Greggory goes in the bathroom and I go up stairs before I hear a noise I open Tre''s room and find Symone on Top on Tre' I run down stairs outside and automatically start throwing up. I don't know about me and Tre' anymore I am so done with him right now. He ran off with that hoe when I was at the hospital checking on me and his kid. I don't want him to be in my kids life ever he dosn't deserve me and my two kids. I will do everything to make sure my other baby makes it, I don't need him!