I'm Back !

*London's Pov*

Tiara stops in the middle of the door. And I move her aside so I can go pee. I take my shoes off and when I look up I see Symone and A big black boy. I got to admit he was pretty cute. And those muscles , were just right. I look down and see the guy is packing a gun , so i back up.

"Close the door." The man says.

*Door closes*

I start walking to the bathroom because I have to pee.

"Where do you think your going? Symone says.

"To the bathroom." I say in a rude way.

I start walking to the bathroom and the big man. Turns the gun to me I just keep walking and walk into the bathroom. I don't have time for this. These bitches trippin, I am to drunk to be messin with them. I get done using the bathroom and I walk back out there and stand there looking at Them while there talking to Symone and the guy. The guy points the gun over to me and orders me to stand next to them.

"What's your name?"I ask in curiosity?

"My name is Rashawn, Tre' knows who I am."

I turn to Tre' and see him looking down. I sit down because this is so much,to take in.

"How do you no rashawn, Tre'?" Tiara asks.

"He's my cousin." He says siiting down too.

"Tre' you planned this?" I say ask sounding alittle angry.

"No L, I didn't know anything about this!"

"Well Tre' you brought this on your self see. All you had to do was be with me and leave Tiara."

"I'm not leaving Tiara she has my babies."

"And you have mine too Tre'."

"Let me take a DNA test and find out if chris is mine."

"Okay." She says in a confident voice.

*********************************************************************************

*Tiara's Pov*

All these emotions and people talking. I just need to figure out how I will be able to get them out without them hurting us. They decide to tie up London and Tre'.

"You got a nice piece of ass, you know how to handle her bruh?"

"You touch her and I swear I will kill you!"

"I'm so scared, you won't do ish. You left us behind, you left the crew behind."

"Wait, this is who you were working for whenwe first met?" I asked shocked.

"Yess, T." He says shaking his head.

"Thanks for the gift Tre'." He says kissing my neck.

"Don't touch her!"

The whole time I'm standing there in fear because Rashawn has the gun behind my back. I don't want to be shot so I stand their without making a move. He starts kissing my neck and Tre' is yelling at him while Symone is laughing.

"Sit down." Rashawn commands me.

I sit on the couch while he keeps the gun on me.

"Untie her." He says pointing at London

Symone unties London and she is free. He points the gun at london and tells Symone to take her into the back room and tie her up in there. Symone grabs London and they go in the back room. Rashawn rips my dress completely off and then starts kissing on me. Every kiss, Tre' cusses at him. He kisses me and starts kissing down to my pussy. I start crying realizing he was about to rape me in front of my boyfriend. Rashawn stops suddenly.

"Shit, I need a condom." He says looking at me.

I don't say anything because I'm crying really hard and I don't want to say the wrong thing. He calls for Symone and symone walks in and he runs up stairs I scoot to where Tre' was and look at him. He looks angry and then I look at his ropes. It looks like one arm is free. I look up and he smiles alittle. Rashawn comes back downstairs and then I see him with a condom so I'm guessing he went through my draws. Symone goes back into the room. Rashawn starts kissing my pussy and then I see Tre' got up and start kicking Rashawn and he grabs the gun that was on the coffee table, and points it at him. I run up stairs and start to put some type of clothes. I run down stairs to find Symone and Rashawn with there hands up. I go in the room and get London and we all walk out.

"I should kill you rashawn!"

"Do it then!"

"Your not worth going to jail for, You know what get out I don't want to see any of y'all ever again."

Symone and Rashawn walks by the door and Symone walks out but Rashawn stops.

"You should have killed me when you had the chance because me and the crew will be back, just wait!"

He slams the door causing me to jump. I go and run up stairs and run to my room and put the covers over my head like I used to when I was little when I was scared. I start balling my eyes out and then I feel a hand touch me and I get scared. I hear Tre' but I don't want to talk to anyone.

"Babe we gotta go to a hotel, tonight."

"Okay."

I pack my stuff and I just don't want to stay in this house anymore. We all go to a hotel and then I go lay down feeling a little safe. I lay down and I feel Tre' wrap his hands around my waist. At the feeling of him touching me I start crying again and harder this time.

*****************************************************************************************

*Rashawn POV*

I go to Symones house and we sit there and she is mad at me.

"You messed up Rashawn!"

"Calm down, I gotta plan Symone."

I start dialing all the crew memebers telling them to come to this part of town. They all agree, and I'm going to get this boy back. He turned his back on me I gave him a job when he needed one and now then he turned his back on me. I turn to Symone and I think I have a good plan!

"Symone are you calmer now so I can tell you my plan?"

"Yess."

"My plan is to. .

(TO BE CONTINUED)

*COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT/ VOTEE(: