Back to Life

Bella

I saw a bright blue light before I landed face first into the floor. I groaned in pain as a gasp was heard from behind me.
"Bella? Lindsey! Come here! She's back!" A woman with light brown hair exclaimed as another woman came in.
"Bella! Are you ok? Did you die again? Nice dress." She said rapid fire.
"Give me a moment... ok, yeah but my stomach is killing me, yes I did, and thank you, it is pretty isn't it? Just to answer all your questions." I groaned as I tried to sit up.
"Take it easy dear, you just fell from the ceiling." The woman said as I finally got a good look at them.
"I'm alright, thank you Mrs. Guthro and Lamoo." I smiled as they came over and sat next to me.
"So, how did you die this time?" Lindsay asked.
"I sacrificed myself for my dad. He was about to be impaled, so I took the blow for him." I smiled sadly as they wrapped me up in a hug. I cried until a bell rang.
"Oh, last class of the day, would you like to stay here while I teach?" Mrs. Guthro asked as I nodded and kids started to come in.

***

She taught until the last bell of the day rang and Lindsay came into the room with us.
"So... are you pregnant?" I asked Mrs. Guthro.
"Yes, actually. He's due in May." She smiled as she rubbed her very pregnant belly.
"Congratulations!" I smiled as I hugged her.
"Thank you dear, now let's get you home." She smiled.
"She has to stay with one of us, her mother had gone to jail not too long ago." Lindsay whispered as my eyes popped.
"Seriously? Who got her there?" I asked.
"She actually was sent there by her ex boyfriend. He was an undercover cop, and after he saw what she did to a young girl in this school, she was sent to jail." Lindsay explained as I nodded.
"Who was it?" I asked.
"Bell, it was Nala." She said as someone came in.
"Bella?" Nala asked as we ran up and hugged each other tightly.
"Nala! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I saw the long cut on her arm. She would never do anything like that to herself.
"No, don't blame yourself, it was her fault, not yours." She said as we hugged again.
"Bella, would you like to go live with Nala until you can get back? I'll give you your clothes tomorrow." Lindsay smiled as I nodded as she took Nala and I to Nala's house.

Lindsey explained everything to her parents as they took me in with open arms.
"Ok, so spill, where have you been?" Nala asked as I told her everything.
"Woah, can I see your powers?" She bubbled after I finished and we sat on the bed she let me borrow.
"Of course, but you can't tell anyone, ok?" I said as she promised. "I have fire and ice powers, and I can make portals." I said as her eyes grew wide. I snapped my fingers and my hair blazed as fire danced across my fingertips.
"Woah!" She exclaimed as I switched to ice. My hair turned an icey white color as I played with a snowflake around my pointer finger. "Can you make a portal to The MCU?" She asked.
"I don't know if it'll be strong enough." I sighed but tried anyway. "Show me Tony Stark, Ironman, dad." I whispered as my hair glowed a light blue. "Please work." I begged as a small portal came up.
"Mr. Stark? I don't feel so good..." Peter choked as he reached out to Tony.
"No!" I cried as I dropped the connection and my hands burned. I squeezed my eyes shut from the pain and hissed as the pain started to reside.
"Oh Bella, I'm so sorry." Nala whispered.
"I failed them." I cried as she hugged me and I fell asleep.