Peter's Plan

Peter

"Ok, Ned. I have a plan." I said, during lunch two weeks later, as he nodded. "Ok, first, I'll sit next to Bella on the flight, second, watch movies with her the whole time." I continued as Ned nodded. "Three, while we're at Venice, Venice is famous for making things out of glass right?" I asked.
"True." Ned agreed.
"I'm going to buy her a rose necklace, because that's her favorite flower, four, when we go to Paris, I'm going to take her to the Eiffel Tower, give her the necklace, and the promise ring my dad gave to my mom in high school... and five, I'm going to promise to stay with her forever, and six hopefully she tells me she'll do the same." I listed off.
"Oh! Don't forget step seven." Ned added as I repeated him. "Don't do any of that." Ned said.
"Why?" I asked, confused.
"Because we're going to be bachelors in Europe, Peter!" Ned exclaimed exasperated before I could get anything in he continued. "I may not know much, but what I do know is that Europeans love Americans!"
"Really?" I asked skeptically.
"And more then half of them are women!" Ned exclaimed.
"Ok, sure, but I really love Bella, she's kind, funny, selfless, she has a weird sense of humor, but I love all of her little quirks... I just want us to work." I sighed.
"What up dorks? Excited about the science trip?" MJ asked as I jumped.
"Yeah, and Peter's plan." Ned added.
"You have a plan?" MJ asked.
"Y-yeah... I do." I stuttered.
"Well, what is it?" She asked.
"Promise you won't tell Bella?" I pleaded as she nodded and I quickly ran threw my plan with her just before Bella came up to us.
"So, whatcha talkin' 'bout?" She asked as her slight southern accent started to poke out.
"Nutin." MJ tried to copy her accent.
"Nice try, Darlin', but it ain't workin' too well for ya, honey bun." Bella said letting her accent take over.
"Ok, Miss Southern Bell, I get it." MJ laughed.
"All the ladies in my town were southern bell's, now me on the other hand, was anything but." She grinned as the corners of her eyes crinkled with laughter.
"Yeah? Why was that?" Ned asked.
"Oh, I was quite uh, rebellious, I guess you could say... I played in the mud, I preferred my overalls over some stuffy dress with a too tight corset that I couldn't even breath in. I'd much rather dance in the rain, than in a perfume filled ballroom." She grinned at the mischievous memories she made when she was younger.
"Someone was quite the rebel." Mr. Dell said as he passed our table just as the bell rang. I shook my head and entwined my fingers with Bella's as we walked to class.