Last Day

Bella

It's been 3 months since I came back and it's been horrible. I mean, as much as I love living at my best friend's house, I haven't gotten very far with trying to get back home. My portals are still shitty, and they burn my hands everytime I try to open one. I haven't gotten much sleep either, I keep waking up, screaming and crying, from nightmares of End Game and watching Tony and Peter die in my arms even if the world was already saved. I can't just sit here and not help them! I have to find a way back home. Last time it was Dr. Strange and Wang who helped me get back, now no one knows where Wang is, and Dr. Strange is gone. I have to get home soon and help the last Avengers with getting everyone back.
For now, I have to get ready for the last day of 11th grade. Time has definitely passed quickly here since I've been gone.
"Come on, Bella! Were going to be late for our last day of school!" Nala exclaimed as she jumped on my bed. She was wearing a beautiful yellow dress and silver flats that was as bright as her smile was.

"Here, I picked out your outfit for today!" She exclaimed as I stretched and nodded grabbing the clothes and heading for the shower

"Here, I picked out your outfit for today!" She exclaimed as I stretched and nodded grabbing the clothes and heading for the shower. I quickly washed and dried off before I brushed my teeth and brushed all the knots out of my butt length light brown hair, and got dressed.
"Really? A dress?" I asked.
"Yes! And black heels!" She squealed from the other side if the door.
"No! No heels!" I whined as I came out in the lacey red dress.

"You look beautiful! Now, I'm going to curl your hair and do your makeup and then we can go to school

"You look beautiful! Now, I'm going to curl your hair and do your makeup and then we can go to school." She beamed as I slipped on my black flats and put on the necklace that Peter gave to me for Christmas last year.

" She beamed as I slipped on my black flats and put on the necklace that Peter gave to me for Christmas last year

I also added the earrings that dad gave to me that held my suit in it. I have a feeling I'm going to need it today.
Once Nala finished with my makeup, she turned me around to see my reflection.
"You should definitely take a job in makeup or something, this is awesome, Nala." I smiled as the woman in the mirror mimic me. She gave me natural makeup look. Nala grinned as we got into her dad's truck and he drove us to school.
As we arrived, Nala stepped out first as everyone complimented her and then I stepped out and everyone was silent.
"You look beautiful, Bella." Josh smiled at me as the bell rang. I thanked him quickly before Nala and I walked to our first class together.

***

I have one hour left of school and I'm begging the clock to move faster. So many guys have been asking me out and I'm getting tired of it.
"Woooaaaahhh ouch!" A tiny voice exclaimed as I looked around.
"Shoot, where am I?" The tiny voice asked as I looked down onto my desk to see Antman.
"Antman? How did you get here? I asked as I scooped him into my hands.
"How do you know me?" He asked.
"Tony Stark is my father. I'm apart of the Avengers." I said as he nodded.
"So I'm still-"
"No, we're in a different universe right now, how long has it been since Thanos was there?" I asked.
"5 years, dear." He said as my eyes widened.
"No way." I gasped. "We need to get back right away." I whispered as my teacher gave me a weird look. "My I go to the bathroom?" I asked as she nodded and I briskly walked out of the room.
"So, can you grow here or no?" I asked him.
"I haven't tried yet, here set me down." He said as I placed him on the ground and he grew to his normal size.
"Cool, now how did you get here?" I questioned.
"I honestly don't know... I was in my micro state and somehow ended up here. What about you?" He asked.
"A funny story actually... to start everything, I was born in this universe, grew up here too." I started as I told him why, I believe, I end up here.
He nodded when I finished and the last bell finally rang.
"You might want to shrink so I can duck out of here without anyone knowing." I said as he shrunk and I put him on my shoulder and walked out of the building.
"So, Bella thought she could just skip class like that?" Shelby spit venomously as I accidentally bumped into her.
"Sorry, Shelby... have a nice vacation." I started as she gripped my wrist and swung me around. When I faced her she morphed into a green alien thing. My eyes widen as I press on my earrings and my suit decorates my body right in front of the whole school.
"What the-!" Someone yelled as shot a web from my hand and pulled myself out of her grip.
"Antman! Can you get everyone out of the way?" I yelled as he nodded and grew to his normal size.
"Cool! Antman!" Some kids exclaimed as he ushered them away. I smiled and waved as I conjured up some of my ice and fire magic and shot at her trying to miss the school.
"Spiderman?" My least favorite teacher asked.
"No, Spiderwoman! Spiderman is my boyfriend, actually." I said as she got shot at. I quickly swooped down and swung somewhere safe with her before I put her down. "Maybe don't judge a book by its cover." I smiled softly as my mask dissapeared.
"Rosabella Raine?" She gaped at me.
"Not anymore, it's Rosabella Stark. Mr. Stark adopted me." I grinned as my mask came back and I flung myself at the alien-Shelby. I punched, kicked and beat her up until a green glob of whatever came off of her. I contained it in a glass jar before it could attach to anyone else. Though, if I'm being honest, it felt awesome to beat up the girl who tormented me for years, and not get in trouble for it.

Best.

Feeling.

Ever.

I grinned as everyone came back and told me how sorry they were for bullying me over the years.
"Guys, it's fine. I didn't do any of that so you would see what jerks you were, but because first of all, it's my job, and second, because this is still my home, no matter where I live." I smiled softly as Nala ran up and hugged me.
"By the way, I'm probably leave soon, be careful, ok?" I whispered as she nodded and let me go.
"Thanks for your help, Antman." I smiled as he nodded and we took off to the top of the school.
"Good job on your own, those kids really like me for some weird reason." He grinned.
"You're a superhero, Scott. And you're just super cool in general." I nudged him as his grin widened. "Now, what if I make a portal and then you shrink us both and we go in?" I offered as he nodded. We tried but I couldn't go through while holding open the portal.
"Ok, what if I go through and pull you in with me?" He offered as I nodded. My hair glowed a light blue as I opened another portal and Scott walked through and then pulled me in with him.
"We did it! I exclaimed as I looked down at the new dress that I had on. It was a long black dress with no details.

"Great, even my dress is telling me I'm gonna die soon

"Great, even my dress is telling me I'm gonna die soon." I groaned as we walked into Avengers Tower.
"Dad?" I called a few times as loud footfalls echoed as someone got closer.
"Bella!?" Tony asked as he ran over to me and picked me up and spun me.
"You're alive! You're ok! My sweet girl." He cried as I cried with him.
"Bella, Pe-" Steve started.
"I know, I saw." I frowned.
"Well, we already-" Tony started.
"I know, I saw it all happen. So, tell me your plan." I smiled as they told me what they were going to do. We suited up and flew off back to Titan.