Saving The World

Bella

Recap

My fury took over and my powers exploded. The webbing that bounded me was now all over the place and filled with ice and coal particles. My shoulder healed quickly. I grinned as I rolled my shoulder trying to get full mobility back, before I jumped from the window and swung my way over to find the boys.

I found the boys rather quickly, knowing exactly where they would be.
"Ready?" I asked casually as they jumped and stared at me.
"What?" Miles asked.
"Rage apparently gives me back my powers. Look." I grinned as I snapped my fingers and ice appeared on the left hand and fire appeared on the right. I clapped my hands twice as my hair glowed blue and I made a portal to where the other spider people were.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Yeah, let's go. I wouldn't argue." Miles said as he turned towards Peter.
"He's right, I'm here to help whether or not you or Parker want me to." I sassed as they nodded and went through the portal with me following in the back and closing the portal behind me.
"I told you to keep her safe!" Parker yelled.
"I'm fine, and if you are my husband in the future, don't ever web me up like that... understand?" I hissed as Peter nodded quickly. I shot a glare at Parker as Miles stole the Goober and flipped down and towards the inserter thing and pressed the green button.
"Go Miles!" I exclaimed like a proud mom. Miles called all of us up towards him and we all came.
"You first, Peni." Miles said.
"Thanks guys, from both of us." She grinned as she dropped into her portal.
"Here Miles, for you, it'll find inside your pocket. That's all folks." He said as I giggled lightly.
"Can he say that? Legally?" Miles asked.
"See you soon, Miles." Gwen smiled as they became friends and she jumped into her portal.
"Good luck, Peter. She can be a bit of a handful, but never take her for granted, you'll regret every second." Parker chuckled sadly. I placed my hand on his cheek.
"I will." Peter smiled at me.
"There's more girls in the world, you know, find someone who will make you happy. You deserve happiness, Peter." I soothed before I kissed his stubbly cheek.
"Ready, darling?" Peter asked me.
"Yeah, good luck Miles. You're going to do great things." I smiled and hugged him before I took Peter's hand and we let go of the ceiling and fell into our portal to go back home.

A bright light consumed us before we fell face first into the floor.