Prouloge

Narrator's p.o.v

It was a normal day in the guild well almost normal. the new guild members flow and kin were there. They arrived today. and flow was just 10 while kin was 6. And funny story they didn't ever meet snow angle, and moss. let alone did moss and snow angle exist. same with nightmare. but enough of that on the outside doors of the guild stood a new dragon slayer and exceed. the dragon slayer ginned and said "I guess we're here".

Flow's p.o.v

It was noise and loud elfman shout "man" every 1 freken minute. Freed, bixlow, and evergreen were talking to laxus. cana and master were having a drink off while Mari smiled at them. natsu, gajeel,and gray were yelling at each other. the girls sweat dropped. Erza beat them up for yelling and smashing here strawberry cake. then to add I smelled another dragon slayer. A kid about 4"7 walked in. he had an exceed with him. he walked into masters office this could be interesting.

Antonio's p.o.v

I walked up to the bar maid. I asked "who's in charge here". she smiled sweetly "master macorv is up there". I smiled " thanks uh"."Marijane just call me Mari". "k thanks Mari". I ran to the masters office and knock three times. a small muffled voice said "come in". o walked inside and sat with pebble. "hi I'm master my name is macrov do you want to join the guild". I smiled and said "yes please". " ok I just to ask you a few questions one what is your magic". " I'm an earth dragon slayer that can use a little space magic, and pebble can fly and shot rocks". he smiled "next question have you guild before". "no we have not". "finally what do who's to accomplish here". "I want to gain the power to help the people in need". he smiled "you'll do you want to introduce self". "yes". we walked down and he shouts " hey listen up you brats today we have two new comers". "hi I'm Antonio, and this is pebble". I walked to Mari and told here to put the stamp in grass green on my shoulder, dark green on pebble stomach please. she smiled and did as we asked. I looked over and saw a boy with blue hair, green eyes, tan skin, tall, blue shirt, black shorts, white shoes, and a golden exceed. By looking at him i can I tell he's going to my rival. I went to the job list.

Flows p.o.v

I saw the new kid looking at me, short, short green hair, brown eyes, light green shirt with no sleeves, black cargo shorts, black trimmed with purple, and a green exceed. he went to the quest broad. I yelled "oi greened haired freak who Ya staring at". He yelled back "I was staring at ugly face now turn around before I knock your face in". "you want to go". "come at me bro". i lunged forward punched him in the jaw. he punched me in the jaw back and stumbled back. I chanted " water dragon roar" water blow him back and he crashed into the wall. he said "did you shoot me with a water gun earth dragon quake". He smashed his fist into the ground and rocks came at me but they were divesan then a huge rock upper cutted me. "my roar my be like a water gun but atleast it's not like a pebble". "pebble I'll show you pebble earth dragon spiders". "and I'll show you water gun water dragon vortex". Erza grabbed us and shout "enough" and bang heads together. we both laid there twitching I pain with bumps on our heads. then I asked "friends and rivals". he says "yes" then grabs a job and asked me and Kin if we want to come. we said "sure". what a day.