Chapter 27 day 5 of the gmg

Normal p.o.v
It was another day for the gmg's and today was going to be interesting. After seeing the matches some were shocked, ready to kill or dying on the inside. let me explain real quick. The first match was wither vs flow, 2nd was yang vs Antonio, and 3rd yin vs Ben.

Wither was torn apart about facing her beloved flow. yang was feeling the same about fighting Antonio. Ben and yin were shocked and ready to fight each other. and mad about their beloveds fighting flow and ant.

The first round started. "good luck wither" flow said and waved she nodded. "water dragon roar" flow chanted. "decay dragon roar" wither chanted.

Despite wither roaring back her roar was over powered by flows. he then ran up and chanted "water dragons wing attack". it hit sending her back into the wall. "come on wither I know you can do this I believe in you" Ben shouted. with new determination wither attack flow who just smiled ready for the fight.

"Decay dragons claw" wither shouted. "water dragons iron fist" flow shouted back. As the fight continued cheering from both of their guilds could be heard. in the in wither beat flow by default since flow though it.

After the match wither ran to ben. Ben was surprised with the sudden attack Being hugged. then kissed on the cheek by wither. "thanks for the pep talk" she said. "it was nothing" ben said. out of the conner of his eye he saw flow.

He was mad until he saw flow give him a thumbs up. after that ant and yin fought. Their roar collided and cancelled each other out. yang and ant were both cheered on.

Attack after attack was thrown. "earth dragon vines" was countered by "yang dragons field". "earth dragons spiders" was countered by "yang dragons shadows" attack after attack was countered.

In the end ant won. next was Ben and yin. Ben won that one. and so the 5th day of the gmg's ended.