Chapter 12 into the mansion

Flows p.o.v
I walked to the meeting place. natsu, gray, gajeel, jellal, lauxs, ant, Romeo pebble,happy,Panther Lily, bixslow, freed, sting, rouge, Lyon, eve, ren, hinkib, and iycha. I walked up to this "we'll save all of them and their wonderful perfume men". I can see why erza really hates that guy atleast he's still a good guy. I said "you guys ready to save those girls". "hell yeah let's do it". They charged into the mansion and looked around. While the exceeds, me, ant, eve, and Romeo crawled through the air vent for some reason. I asked "why are we crawling through air vent". "I thought it would make us more sneaky" happy said. "how would this make us sneaker when I-wish-I-was-a-boulder and room heater here" I said pointing to ant, and Romeo. they both got anime ticked off marks. "You starting a fight puddle" Romeo. " whatever my-roar-is-nothing-more-than-a-water-gun". I sighed "why is it I have to be with these guys". "come on you guys boss says men should be friends" eve said. "Let's just focus on getting levy and the giros out" lily said. "why'd you only say Levy's in that sentence" happy asked. "because she gives me kiwi, and cuddles me". "Like I say you have your cute points". I laughed if only gale would happen then mari, Lily, Lucy, and everyone else would be happy. when we heard yelling we crawled towards it. it went in front and took a look. "what wave, magma, and unknown have been defeated and they're inside" Mai asked. "yes mistress" glacier I believe said. "I told you they come" Lucy said. "you shut it and glacier stall them I'll take out the camp when I find it killing them in front of them will break them"she said pointing to the girls. when she left I heard Wendy crying and the others trying to cheer her up. I then gave the signal in the air vent to the others with me. I kicked out the vent cover. "what was that" a girl with pink hair in pigtails next to Wendy asked. I hopped out and said "ugh you have no idea how annoying it is to be cramped up with these guys. Romeo said "like I liked it". ant " you shouldn't be talking". "its happys fault he suggested it" lily said. Happy was sulking while flying. "flow, Romeo, eve, ant, happy, and lily to!!!!" Our guild cried in happiness with the others. i said "back up" and they huddled in a corner. "water dragons roar" with that the door broke. they cheered and tried to run out but something blocked them. it was a storm barrier. I turned to see Claudia standing behind us. with her eyes dulled. i was about to attack but leafa stepped forward. I turned to see than Wendy and I believe chelia destroyed it. "I'll handle this flow-nee you get the others out". I shook my head "you guys go I'll stay here to cure her head when leafa win". they nodded and left. "oh you think you can beat me huh" Claudia said while thunder, lightning, and rain spin around her.
Meanwhile with gray
We finally meant up with the girls. and I was glad juvia was safe. I hugged her "I'm glad your safe". she blushed "thank you my beloved gray". a girl with Snow White hair and crystal blues eyes came up walking with Mai. "you deal with them" Mai said. she nodded and I stepped forward "you'll have to deal with me". "oh really then let's go".
Hey guys just so you now me and masterant don't own fairy tale.