Chapter 15 dragon sighting

That's what Aqua flows dragon looks like. and yes I know that's rayquaza from pokemon. I couldn't really think of it find anyone better than rayquaza come on people we all know we love him he's a bad ass. excuse the language and if you guys like pokemon let me know.

Normal p.o.v
I has been a month after the whole girls getting kidnapped thing. flow was still dense to the fact he liked sand and she liked him back. but it's not his fault his mom only explained mating season and how to make someone your mate. he sat at the bar and stared a sand for a little while. it's weird he thought after the whole ordeal he thought losing her would be worse than death. he wondered why. But was by ant "hey puddle thinking sand in you bed again" he started laughing. "What like you over thinking about Katie". he retorted back. "what if I am I'm not the one blushing" he retorted. " I ship fland(flow x sand) and kant (Katie x ant) now make 30 babies" mari yelled. "you see what you've done I-wish-I-was-boulder" flow yelled. "well at least I'm not fantasying about my secret lov...." ant was cut by a fist to his face. sand glared at him then he took the sucker out of her mouth slammed it on the ground and stomped on it and rubbed it into the ground. he then took of running. "you little bitch I'll kill you" sand yelled. ant ran to Katie who had her hands on her hips and hid behind her with a raging sand catching up. sand was about to kill the both because a bolt of anger flew between Katie and sand. flow got feed up with it and walked over to sand. he grabbed her face turned her head and kissed her on the cheek. she blushed and walked with flow to the bar counter. ant decided to do the same thing and kissed Katie on the cheek to thank her and she blushed and sat at a table with levy. Romeo then smirked and did the same to Wendy who blushed and looked away. " yeah fland, kant, rowen moment" a fan girling mari squealed. A guy bust this the doors and looked to the dragon slayers who were having a eating contest even Wendy joined in. "are you the dragon slayer of this guild" he asked. they nodded looking confused. "at my town which is located in pallet town I saw a blue dragon flying it was long and had a symbol in red. flow nearly dropped his drink. "how long is a ride to your town" he asked catching him off guard. "A good day by train, a week by walking" he replied and left. flow and the other dragon slayers got ready to leave. "flow do you really think there is a dragon I bet you one mouth of us girls being your slaves there isn't. the other girls nodded except Tina, and leafa who were with flow in this one. "deal" flow said with the others nodding. they left and started walking.
Time skip a week later (flow p.o.v)
We were walking and finally got to the town. kin landed on my shoulder smiling "bro do you really think it's mom". "could be but don't get your hopes up" I said. Natsu, gajeel, and Wendy stayed behind.we were walking to the sight but I noticed me and kin were all alone. when I got there a boy with blonde hair, light blue eyes, and was wear a suit. he smiled "your hear to find a dragon right". I nodded and he got a evil grin "hehe well we lied now it's time to face my wrath".