Chapter 25 day 3 of the gmg

Normal p.o.v
The guild fairy tail drank to the hearts content. canna challenge all the boys around her to a drink contest all which who lost. then she challenged flow since he was old enough to drink. after 20 drinks later flow was still sober, and canna passed out. everyone's jaw dropped except ants, leafs, and Claudia who knew why he won and was still sober.

After the guild went to bed the city quitted down. The next day came and the gmg's kicked off with sabertooth's yunkio, vs mermaid heels kagura. yunkio called forth the 13th key. Kagura cut it in half again like last time but didn't notice yunkio appear behind her. she opened a gate to a bear like man named uerser who came from a silver key. he then slashes kagura on the back before she could react sending he into a wall.

He then blaster her with a beam of energy. when it disappeared she was struggling to stand but smiled and conceded giving yunkio her life back to her.

After them it was ruffus against gray which ended in a draw. the the finally match was erza vs bruccus. that also ended in a draw. The guilds meant up a had drinks. flow kept winning ever contest or challenge to a drinking contest.
Sabertooth has 25, fairy team b 35, fairy tail team a 15, Mermaid heel 15, lamian scale 15, blue pegues 15, snakes fangs 5, and qutro puppy 5.