Chapter 35 the fairy tail games

Normal p.o.v

It was early morning in magnolia. All was well and quiet. The guild masters were happy as always. Since the last time it's been about 4 years. And we're see different house in parts of magnolia that were empty. But the added to its beautiful serine landscape didn't take it away.

In a house with a blue and black color scheme laid two mates. One had blue hair, and his arm draped over the others waist. And the other black hair, and she rested her head on his chest with a smile on her face.

The was the temporals residence. Home to flow and abyss temporal and next to them was kin. They had built a one story house with guest rooms on the side. It also had a armory for abyss's re-quip armor it was suggested by ezra.

Erza who was in another house laying next to jellal in the fernandes residence had a bump on her stomach. She and jellal had found out she was pregnant 4 months ago. About the same time lauxs and Mari did.

When master found out Mari, and erza were pregnant he cried tears of joy. This caused everyone to sweat drop. He was so excited to be a grandpa again.

In the dragneel residence Lucy and natsu laid in bed with happy in the middle. Every since they got together the moves out of Lucy's apartment and fixed up natsu's house.

Now it was more of a home to ether one then a lot of places were. Though it did top the guild. No one's house of the guild mates topped the guild.

In a house by the ocean was juvia and gray. They lived in the fullbuster residence. Every since Lucy gave her the advice she was with gray. Who was not rude anymore to her.

He told her he pushed her away because he was afraid he'd get her killed like his teacher. Though she told him not to worry and they would always be together. Do they moved into a house the built by the guild and ocean.

In a house that filled 4 rooms with books laid levy and gajeel. They were now mr. And mrs. Redfox which made levy really happy. And finally was the conbolt residence.

Which housed Romeo and Wendy. Along with Carla and happy sometimes. They were sleeping just as peaceful. Until a Blaring alarm went off in every house. Each had a alarm lacrim set at 6:00am oddly enough.

Flow was the first up. He took a shower and walked over to the kitchen. He started to cook food. Which was hash browns, eggs, toast, and German sausage.

Abyss came out of the shower and kissed his cheek. She was still in her towel which made flow blush. After finishing the breakfast they are.

With the dragneels and redfoxs.

Lucy and levy had woken up. Levy started to wakes up gajeel as well. Today her and gajeel were going to have breakfast at Lucy's house.

Lucy made it not bothering to wake up natsu. She knew when the smell of food hit the room he'd be up. Though she use to complain about his eating with the mating she adopted a eating habit her self. Though she still Retains her hour glass figure.

She smiled as she thought about. She always giggled at the thought of a little dragneels appetite. She felt arms around her waist and her smile widen.

"Morning Luce fool smells nice" natsu said.

"Good morning and thank you remember the redfoxes are coming over today" she said and he nodded.

"Ah awesome okay I'll get ready" he said.

After a while the redfoxes. They all ate breakfast and chatted. At the same time Mari, erza, lauxs, jellal, master, and Mavis ate breakfast in the guild.

And team rowen was making the way to the guild. Were they saw, team gale, and nalu, team jerza, and maruxs, and team fluss there. Team anti were on there way.

As the walked in master smiled. The waved and sat down. They guys sat at the bar, and tables close to it. While all the girls took the rest. Today all the guild were going to meet at fairly tail. It was for they fairy tail games.

Only Mari, erza, and Jenny weren't going to participate since the were a pregnant. It was starting today because Mavis and zeref who was now good said the 6 strongest guilds should meet together. They only excused snakes fang who turned out to be a dark guild.

The other guild members appeared. First was sabertooth and mermaid heel to appear. They all chatted. As they did in came lamia scale, then blue pegasus, and finally qutro puppy.

"Okay brats today is the official fairy tail games which we'll be held every yeah on today July 16th" gramps said and they nodded.

"Okay so the games are broken into categories first is knowledge, if your smart and think you can compete with others in a knowledge quiz in the champion" levy said.

"Next is eating if you think you have the stomach to eat then sign up in the champion though natsu ties with me but he took over something else so you'll be facing me" ant said.

"Next is beauty those girls who think they can make not only they guys drool can sign up. I'd normally be the champion but I'm well you know" Mari said and others nodded. Jenny and erza also looked down.

"Next up is drinking with me and flow we tied as Champion, so if you can drink sign up it goes from water, to soda, to juice, to tea, to coffee, and to beer" Canna said as flow sighed and shook his head.

"And the final one is fighting if you think you can win join and sign up guys and girls are allowed and I'm the Champion" natsu yelled out.

And so the games of the fairy tail meet began first up knowledge with you host master Mavis.

"Okay first question when the dragons disappear" she asked.

The challengers Lucy, freed, flow, yunkio, leafa, Wendy, lackey, araña, Beth, millianna, and Jura.

"Okay levy, flow,Lucy,Wendy,leafa, freed,and yunkio got it right the rest are out" Mavis said as the others sighed.

"Next question what's the dragon stronger the the fire,water,earth,and sky dragons"

They wrote the answer and Mavis spoke up.

"Levy flow,leafa, freed and Wendy are moving on" she said.

"Okay who was the name of the second master of fairy tail" she asked.

They all got it right right after. Since they all knew him from the s-class incident.

"Okay what is the first magic"

Tim, freed and levy wrote the correct answer. The others stepped out. Everyone looked at the 3 and wanted to see who'd win. Some were for flow to win, others freed, and many levy.

"Who was the third dragon" she asked.

This question puzzled all but flow. He smirked and wrote it down. Thanks to his ancestors he knew. Plus he was a descendent of the third dragon. Levy looked at him and guess something.

"Flow, and levy are right"Mavis said.

"Ok last one which God slayer beats the first four stronges" she asked in the end they tied. Next was the eating challenge. Though everyone already knew ant, and natsu.

With the beauty contest all girls participated. They went from swim suits. To lingerie then colt he's, and finally bars, and panties. Most guys who weren't flow or rouge almost die. The winners were Lucy in first, second juvia, third millianna, and 4th was Wendy and chelia who tied in fourth.

The drinking contest went by fast. When it started it was no doubt who'd win flow and canna. They tied and then went on to the final one.

Though the decided against as natsu started to get out of hand. They just talked about the future. As they did new life was starting to grow in some of the girls.

Now the adventures of fairy tail and friends maybe over but remember. When one thing dies another blossoms.

The end