Chapter 4 old friends

Normal p.o.v
It was a normal day in the guild. natsu, gray, gajeel, flow, Antonio, and Romeo were fighting. why are they fight well flow called Antonio pebble. Antonio called Romeo fire princess. and Romeo called flow puddle. natsu, gray, and gajeel started fight after getting hit by tables and chairs. while the fought erza and sand shared a cake. Tina, Lucy, Levy, and Katie all chatted about books. the fighting stopped when flow and gray got knocked into Erza's, and sand's cake. sand looked at a shivering flow and smirked. she kissed him on the cheek in a teaseling way and knocked Romeo and Antonio out while erza did the same to the others. sand took out a sucker and popped in her mouth. she turned to flow and smiled he was blushing. flow asked him self "why did she do that this makes no sense ow my brain". then a fugue walked in. He was greeted by the master. the master shouted "hey brats this is jellal he's officially a member of the guild so lets party". Erza looked away once she saw him jellal did the same. flow the spoke up "welcome to the family jellal". the guild cheered in agreement making jellal smile. he walked to erza and apologize for lying about he was in gagged. she smile and said "it's fine just don't do it again or I'll slice you in half". he nodded nervously. while people were chatting groans of pain came from flow and ant. the stopped and looked at them. flow groaned "I'm feeling that dizzy feeling again". ant cried "I fell all funky right now". flow and any saw a girl. saying "I've found you guys but it seems you have replaced me, no matter I'll just have to get rid of the others". everyone saw it thanks to flows projecting time sphere.
Flow p.o.v
All eyes started at us. I sighed "should we tell them ant"."yeah we should". "tell us what" erza demanded. "well you see in the past me and ant traveled as kids, we also traveled with two girls who fell for each other, the one you saw is leafa she's the wood dragon slayer and she knows anti matter magic, the other was a weather mage". they looked at us in shock. then I said "we'll talk some sense into her maybe we can get her to join". the nodded and said "if she your friend than yeah". we started to were she was. when we found her she smiled but something was off. her eyes were dazed like they were in a trance. I shouted "leafa lets talked about we didn't replace you guys just found more friends". She was to far in a trance and then......................
Hey guys it's a cliff hanger and just to make it mor dramatic to be continued dun dun du.