Chapter one

Later that day Jake followed me back to my house. He amedietly went to my bathroom and took all my razors, throwing them away he sighed. A tear rolled down my cheek as he pulled me in for a hug. He smelled like brass and cologne as we hugged tightly. I began to feel hot tears rolling down my cheek. I took in a sharp breath gasping for air as if it had all left my lungs. I breathed heavily and sobbed into his shirt forming a wet spot on it where my face pressed against it.

   "I'm sorry." I pressed my sleeve against the wet spot on his shirt and took a deep breath.

   "It's ok. That's what friends are for." He smiled. Great. I'm still friendzoned. Didn't that kiss mean anything to him. I held back a sigh as he put his hand on my cheek.

   "Thanks." I forced a smile. His hand was hot on my face as he touched my skin. He made me feel good. Like no one ever had before.

   "Do you wanna maybe go out sometime? If that's okay with you?" He smiled and ran his fingers down my cheek before returning his hands to his side. My face felt hot and I knew I must have been blushing madly because he smiled at me.

   "S-Sure. When?" I felt my face turn bright red as he grabbed my hand interlocking his fingers with mine.

   "Now." He pulled at my arm and out the door of my house and down the street. Not once had I ever felt like this before. He had been my best friend, crush, for so long and now I finally had him for myself. I couldn't help but smile to myself and press my fingers against the back of his hand as he laughed and pulled me along to take me somewhere. I didn't care where he was taking me really. I just cared about him being there with me.