Chapter 10

I pressed my nose against the glass unable to stop giggling. I was holding the handle of the band room door so Jake couldnt get in. He pulled on the handle of the toehr side of the door as I laughed at him. He smiled at me and pulled the handle as hard as he could. The handle was jerked from my grasp and I fell forward into Jakes arms. He caught me and laughed. 

   "Thats what you get for not letting me into the band room!" He let me go and I took a sip of my hot cocoa.

   "I guess your right.' I smiled and we walked out of the bandroom. Standing near the door was the girl we had spent weeks avoiding for a reason. Ella gave me a look of discust as she twirled the end of her scarf in her fingers. I grabbed Jakes hand possesivly and stepped closer to him. i didnt trust her with him. I never would. She didnt deserve trust, or him. 

   "Hey Jake." She said walking closer to us. He tenced up and squeezed my hand. She bit her lip as she stood close to him. 

   "What do you want?" He rolled his eyes and looked at her with a dead expression.

   "I just wanted to talk to you. Dont be so rude." She stepped closer, they where inches apart and it made me uncomfortable.

   "What about?"

   "This." she said with an evil grin. I felt hot hands wrap around my waist lifting me up. I let out a scream and the last thing I heard was the bell ring signaling the end of school. I rag went over my mouth and I slipped into a terrifying darkness.