chapter 3

The next morning I met up with my friend Maggie. We walked into the large band room. It was dark and smelled like brass wood and a hint of the cologne the boys always sprayed in there. As my shoes clicked against the tile floor I heard Jake and Luke talking as they walked in with there Saxophones. Maggie sighed not daring to look up at Luke as I slid my instrument on the shelf.

   "Why do they have to be so cute." She mumbled and I laughed. She didn't now that Jake had asked me out and now would probably be a good time to tell her. Before I could Jake ran up threw his instrument next to mine, wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed me. Maggie gasped and backed up and went to the piano and started to play. She probably knew we needed space for the moment. Well to late to tell her. Oh well.

   "Good morning beautiful." He smiled pulling away from me, "You didn't attempt to hurt yourself did you?" He pulled up my sleeve to see no new marks on my skin.

   "No. It felt good not to cut to be honest. Thanks for throwing my razors away last night." I whispered. He kissed my forehead and slid my sleeve back down. We heard Luke and Maggie talking and decided to walk out. Well not exactly. We made it obvious we where "leaving" but in reality we hid behind a corner just in time to see them hug each other.

Hey my readers! Go to @cxmaggie's account for Maggie's side of what's going on. Where intertwining our story's. Thanks! ~love Sara