Chapter 7

I went to the bandroom by myself every morning, I sat in my room alone talking to Maggie all night, I didnt answer any of Jakes texts and voicemails, I walked in the park alone, I even started cutting again. Back in that hole, the terrible hole I didnt ever think I would get stuck in ever again. My life started to seem empty like it used to. Maggie and I talked, both of us had our hearts freshy broken by Jake and Luke. I honestly hated seeing Maggie so sad, she was normally such a happy person. Once again we where just two girls in the crowd, we seemed to dissapear like an old book no one seemed to care about. Fresh scars on my arm, fresh scars on my heart, old memories of the past couple weeks haunting my mind. 

   I walked threw the park alone. Leaves fell bringing a beautful color to the concrete i walked on. The yellow, red, and orange leaves constantly fell off the trees circling around everyone who walked threw the park under the trees. It pained me to walk on the same ground where Jake had made me so happy before. I got a text from Jake, our of impulse I opened it and read it. "Listen I'm sorry. I need to talk to you, call me please." I decided that if was finally time to call him back. I couldnt ignore him forever, i couldnt dodge him in band, or in the hallways, at least i could see what he wanted from me even if it hurt. When I called he answered ameditely.

   "Hey..." There was so many other things I was planning to say but my throat ran dry and I stuttered as I talked.

   "Hi. Lily listen, I miss you, Ella forced me to dance with her i dont like her i like you." He said softly.

   "Well you kissed her..."

   "She kissed me. Listen I love you and nothing can change that. I don't love her I love you." He came up from behind me as the call ended and walked infront of me. He grabbed my face and leaned down slightly and kissed me softly. Taken aback I kissed him back softly aware no matter what I did it would be hard to even think about letting this boy out of my life. He was an angel, a brown hair Brown eyed, angel. Everything about him seamlessly perfect. Honestly it scared me that someone so close to me could be so perfect.