Chapter 6 : Kashino?!

Great, not only that but apparently Ichigo accidentally showed their design to Team Koshiro's members. And Kashino's loosing it...

But then.

Ichigo held Kashino's hand. "Kashino's hands always carry the smell of chocolate, don't they?" She says smiling.

"Eh?"

"We know about it. That you're at it day after day, without fail, always practicing tempering. I find that remarkable." Ichigo says

"Remarkable?"

"You really love making chocolate right? If you didn't, you wouldn't have made it this far. You say you don't know what love is, but there's lots of it in here right?" Ichigo explains

"It's nothing... " Kashino stubbornly takes back his hand.

"It's something. Such a chocolate fool like you, no one can beat you in that aspect. At the very least, at this Academy, you're the top ranked one." Hanabusa-kun adds.

"Hanabusa"

"That's right. Those hands which are always covered with chocolate are undeniable proof of that." Andou adds

"It's the chocolate you love, right? You can't give up. Let's do our best until the very end." Ichigo adds in.

I smiled. Looks like Team Ichigo has resurrected.

But with that being said. Miya looks as confident as ever.

"Total : Team Koshiro, 32 points. Team Ichigo, 31 points. Therefore, Team Koshiro wins." Sensei announced.

Now. That is just rude.

**

"Makoto-kun, you promised us, didn't you? If you lose, you'd join Team Koshiro." Miya pointed out as everyone sat at the terris.

"He definitely did promise." One of her butlers said

"We have proof." The other said.

Wow. Those two really piss me off.

"If you do lose, I'll have you join my team."

"Fine."

The voice recorder recorded. I kept my anger under pressure while I was punching both of Miya's butlers hard in my mind.

"This is love, or rather, an Empress's implacableness." Hanabusa-kun stated.

"Makoto-kun! Come on!" Miya shouted.

"Hold on, Miya. Don't you think it's a bit much?" I finally said something.

"A-Ayano-chan?" Miya spoke quietly.

"That wasn't fair for them. You know it too right?" I pointed it out.

"You should know it too Ayano-chan. That I will do anything and everything for my love, Makoto-kun!" She said. "Why all of a sudden are you taking Amano Ichigo's side?! She's been in the way since the beginning!"

"I just think it's too much."

"Well. A deal is a deal."

Kashino stood up and started to walk toward Miya. All of a sudden Andou-kun grabbed Kashino's arm.

"W-Wait!"

"The opposing team used underhanded tricks. You don't have to go!" Hanabusa-kun said

"Even so, a promise is a promise." Kashino pointed out.

"For everything until now, thank you. I'm happy I was in your team." He started to walk away.

"Kashino..." Ichigo said.

Chocolat followed behind him pleading him to come back.

"I'm sorry for making you worry. For being such a foolish partner...I'm sorry." Kashino apoligised

"Kashino!" Chocolat cried

"You should choose a better, more fitting partner this time." Kashino told her.

"Idiot! Idiot! You're really an idiotic moron! No matter what happens, we'll always be partners!" She cried but as she pleaded Kashino had already walked toward Team Koshiro.

"Makoto-kun!" She hugged him.

She was really rubbing it in.

Then she kissed him on the cheek.

The rest of us watched as Kashino didn't even try to pull away from Miya.

"So, let's go. My darling." Miya pulled Kashino away with her two butlers. She laughed in triumph walking away from us.

Ichigo watched as well but her face turned pale. It was as though she couldn't take it. And I don't blame her. Her eyes lowered and the expression on her face showed that she was definitely upset.

**

"Ichigo?"

"Yes?" She responded lying down on her bed.

We're back in our bedroom after Kashino left Team Ichigo. Ichigo said she wanted time to herself to let everything sink in but Vanilla, Melon, Velvet and I followed her.

"Are you alright?" I ask sitting down on her bed. I finally asked her as she let it sink in.

She stares at the ceiling. "Yeah." She responds with a monotone voice. I notice that her expression is blank. It wasn't the same as I first met her.

"Feel better, kay? A frown doesn't suit you."

Her voice echos in my head. The first time that she's ever talked to me at the Valentine's Day Competition against Miya.

"You're expression." I say. "You're frowning."

"Frowning?" She gets up and looks at herself in the mirror. "Oh. I am..." She realises with monotone voice. She touches her face to see if the frown is real.

"Ichigo.." Vanilla said worried.

She's seriously lost it!

"I think that you should go to bed." Melon suggests

"You think so? I'm not tired though." She looking at all of us.

"Maybe you'll regain your expression tomorrow." I guide her to her bed.

"Regain my expression? I feel fine though.." She says as I lie her down on her bed.

She's...

My eyes lower and my brain hurts from frustration and realisation. But I try to keep that to myself.

"Just sleep..." I say about to cry but holding it in.

"Okay." She responds before closing her eyes.