Meeting you

We get to the meet and greet. Inside it was huge! So many places to go! But one in particular, and that place is where you meet THE Tom Holland! Yes I was excited, but Sarah, all over the danm place! As we get in line I see Sarah trying so hard not to freak out. Here we are. We are next to see Tom. " Sarah and y/n y/l/n are next!" We here someone from the distance say. We see Tom, and Tom sees us. But for some reason, he doesn't say anything, he just looks at me. And I look at him. This felt like forever until Sarah broke the silence. "H-hi!! I-it's s-so g-good to see you!" Sarah blurts our. "Oh, right. Hello! How are you two!" "Very good!!" Sarah say before I could even say anything. We both get separated photos. Sarah, being the extra one, decided to ask Tom for the proposal pose. Once he did that, it was my turn. I didn't even ask for a pose. We just, looked into each other's eyes, and smiled. Then we had to say goodbye and I left. Welp, I'm never going to see him again. This was my only shot and I didnt even get to say anything to him! Whatever.
*Toms POV*
I was having such a fun time taking pictures with fans and getting so much fan art! But then, these two girls came up in line. One of them in particular, was beautiful. I couldn't even help but just stare at her! She probably thinks I'm creepy but, I couldn't help it. When I took the picture with her, we didn't even plan it. We just looked into each other's eyes, and smiled. It was amazing! But then, they had to leave. I need to find this girl. I thought to myself.
*Your POV*
"Holy crap." Sarah says as leave with out pictures. "Yeah, I know" I say, just daydreaming. "And what was that whole act over there?" Sarah asks smirking.
"W-what? What act." I say obviously knowing what she meant. "Im not stupid y/n" She says laughing. "I know you like him silly." "What? Of course not! He's your mans." I say laughing nervously. "Don't worry girl! I'm not upset, because I saw the was he was looking at you! "Ok, you caught me. I really really like him!" I say as we walked over to the car. "I just wished I would've said something." I say looking down. "Hey don't worry! I'm sure he's smart enough to remember your name and he'll eventually find you on insta!" She says. "Really? You think so?" I ask.
"Oh honey, I know so." She says and we both laugh.
We get to the hotel at around 5pm and decide to go to Starbucks since we had nothing left on the agenda for the day.
*Toms POV*
I finished at around 5 pm and decided to search this girl on Instagram in hopes to get in contact with her. I search her full name and to my surprise, I found her! I decided to give it a go and to dm her.
*The dms*
Tom: hi! How are you?
Y: oh hi tom! I'm good how are you?
Tom: very good. Hey, I just was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out tomorrow?
Y: ofc! Where and when?
Tom: well I know this really nice coffee shop that we can go to if you'd like. And maybe some time in the afternoon?
Y: sure! That sounds fun. Ok, see you then!
Tom: goodbye (:
———————————————————————————
*Your POV*
"Holy crap!!!!" I say out loud which obviously got Sarah's a attention. "What? Is the coffee to hot?" She says giggling. "No, BETTER." I say. "Tom just dm'd me! You totally said earlier that he would!" I say.
"What?! No wayy!! I didn't know that was acually gonna happen! Woah, I'm a Fortune teller huh!" She says and we both laugh. "So what did he say?" Sarah asked. "Your not gonna believe this but, he asked me out!" I said and Sarah's mouth dropped.  "Woah, I literally dreamt of that to happen to me everyday." She says forcing her self to laugh. "You ok?" I ask Sarah. "W-What? Yeah! Better than ever." She says and we leave back to the hotel. I get into my pjs and remove all my makeup. Then go to bed with Sarah, just watching YouTube until she fell asleep.