Drama

The next day we headed off back home. Tom was invited to a party in a club. He asked me to go, but I'm not a party type person. He eventually talks me into it so I say why not? We get home and unpack our beach stuff. "I'm happy you decided to come with me love, it wouldn't be the same without you" Tom says kissing my four head. "Oh don't worry, I already know" I giggle smirking. "I just need to find an outfit. I'll call Sarah and maybe we can go find one" I say. "Sure love, just make sure your ready by 9"
*three hours later (6:30)*

Me and Sarah have been in the mall for about three hours, walking around, shopping, we even went to a cafe. Later we went and got dresses for the party

 Later we went and got dresses for the party

(Your dress)

As you get back home (8:00) you see Tom getting ready. You open his bedroom door and see him, shirtless in a pair of black jeans. You look at the bed and spot the rest of his outfit. There was a black leather jacket, with a white shirt. And some black shoes. "Your back early" Tom says grabbing my hips as I lay my arms on his shoulders. "Mhm" I say digging my head into his chest. I raise my head up and he kisses me softly. "Ready to have a blast?" Tom says picking me up and twirling me around. "Tommm!!!!!!" I say laughing. 

*9:30*

"Are you ready, love?" Tom asks as I'm finishing up my makeup in the bathroom. "Yyyuppp I'm almost done" I say. "There, all done" I said to myself grabbing my purse and heals as well as a white jacket because it got cold at night a lot. I walk downstairs and I see Tom, holding the door open offering his hand in mine. I took his hand, and we walk to the car. About 15 mins later we arrive at the party. It's kinda weird, at one area, there was a very fancy place for dining. And in the other, there was a huge dance floor with super loud and crazy music. Once we opened the door everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, was coming to us. "Tom! Good to see you" "hey tom! What's up?" Many people knew Tom in there. They kept asking who I was. "Everyone, this is y/n, my girlfriend" "hey y/n"! They all said. I just smiled and waved since I'm super shy and have never had this much attention at once before. Tom grabs my hand and takes me to the dance floor. We start dancing, me giggling too much at toms dance moves because he was horrible at dancing seriously, he always has his ways to make me laugh. Later on I get tierd and tell tom that I'm heading to the bathroom. He nods and walks to a couple of friends and starts to talk to them. About 3 minutes later, I get back to seeing Sarah at the party. Only she wasn't sober. "Sarah? You drank already!" I say laughing. "OhH hEy yOuu" Sarah says stumbling each word. "So, you like the party?" I ask her. "No acually I don't." She said to me in a rather serious voice. "Sarah... are you ok?" I ask her. "No I'm not. You stole him from me you bitch, I can't even believe you! I was supposed to get with Tom, NOT YOU" she whines. My face was just in pure shock. "Sarah, you said it was ok for me to stsrt dating Tom" I say. "Well why would u? What do u even have in common huh?" She asks sarcastically. "Well, everything. Exept the fact that he's a movie star who likes dancing and partying." I say.  "Yeah whatever." She says and I see her walking up to Tom. No way she's going to try and get with him, no. This isn't the Sarah I know. I said to myself. But there she was, trying to flirt with Tom!" I was about to walk up there when I see Tom walking away from her and walking towards me. "Tom, I'm so sorry. She's just, very very dunk and I swear to you she's never acted like this." I said. Wait, why am I even defending her?! She just tried to get with my boyfriend. She doesn't even know we're official yet and this is how she treats me? What have I ever done to her. "Love, it's not your fault. She's had one to many to drink and random stuff is coming out of her drunk mouth." Tom says. "I jus- I just need to get back home." I say. "Do u want to spend the night at my place?" Tom offers. "Yeah that would be nice." I say. We left and the whole car ride, I tried my best not to cry. I just couldn't believe what she told me. We got to his place and I immediately head to the room, go to the bathroom, and take a shower. It's were I could only cry. I Finnish in 20 mins and got out with a towel on, as steam left the bathroom, there tom was, laying down on the bed with a hoodie and sweatpants. "Hey" I said going to his closet. "Hey y/n.... I need to tell you something that I should've told u earlier."
Shit
To be continued......