No way

You wake up to hear the shower running and clothes on the floor. Tom was taking a shower. you get out of bed and walk to the kitchen to make some sweet tea. coffee was a little to much for your head at the moment. you slowly walk up the stairs, wearing ur white t-shirt that was actually toms. you walk into his room and see the bathroom door slightly opened. you can see tom, who wrapped a towel around his hip. he looks up at u from the foggy mirror. "your up i see" he says with a toothbrush in his mouth. "yup" you say and place the tea on your side of the bed counter. you slip back onto the bed and stretch with a little moan in the end of the stretch. "hm, sounds a little like last night". he laughs and u throw a pillow at him. "oh shut up"
a week later
it's been a week and you have done nothing but stay home. one, you kept feeling sick especially in the morning. you also had no desire to moving as you had such bad cramps. you even missed your period. things were getting out of hand. you knew why you were feeling this way but didn't wanna tell tom. tom was busy at work and you needed to go to the store for some " groceries". you walk into the store with a crop top and sweat pants. you slowly come across the pregnancy i'll and look around. not to mention your heart was racing and flying out of your chest. you grabbed a test and walked to the cashier, slowly placing it down. she saw ur face. "you okay honey?" she asks. "what? oh, ye-yeah". you say hesitantly. you pay for it and leave the store, walking back home. you enter the house and great, tom still isn't here. you rush to the bathroom and quietly open the box, revealing the test ready to be tested. you pray that this isn't real. you weren't ready for a literal child. you were still one yourself! you peed on the test and let the results go in. after about five minutes, you flip over the test and...
oh my god