Morning

I woke up to obviously not my hotel bed. When I was fully aware of my surroundings, I feel a strong arm around my waist. I felt safe in some way. Like I didn't want to leave. It was Tom. Wow, we really did that last night. I thought biting my lip and smiling at the same time. Tom slowly opened his eyes to see me , staring at the window that had bright sunlight coming threw. "Morning" I say giggling. "Why hello there" Tom says and grabs my waist, pulling him towards him and kisses my neck. "Is Harrison here?" I ask. "Weird enough, no." He says. Then I start to think about Sarah. "I'm gonna go call Sarah real quick. I say. I stand up and realize that all I'm in are underwear and a bra. My face turns bright red. "I- uh..." I nervously chuckle. "You look beautiful, just saying." He smirks. "UGH TOMM!" I say and grab a big t-shirt from his closet. I tried calling Sarah but no responses. I walk into the room where Tom was and he looks at me with his phone in his hand. "Any chance the girl your trying to reaches name is Sarah?" Tom says. " well shit" I say and we both come to the realization they both of our best friends slept together. "Welp, what can we do, am I right." Tom says and I laugh in disbelief that they actually slept together. "What time is it?" 1:00 pm. I should probably get going. I say and put on my outfit. "When can I see you again?" Tom asks standing up wearing grey sweatpants and shirtless. "How about tomorrow?" I say. "Perfect." He says and before I leave I give him a soft little kiss. I arrive at the hotel obviously with no sign of Sarah. Typical Sarah to leave the hotel a mess. I groan as I stare at all the clothes she has thrown on the floor. I decided to pull up life 360 to see where Sarah could have possibly gone. She was only 15 minutes away so I decided to go to wherever she was. I pull up to this huge house. I get to the door and nock on it. Obviously, no answer. But, to my surprise, the door was opened. So I got in the house, and slowly made my way upstairs. I hear laughing at this one room, so I decided to open it. Big mistake. Like, really big. Both Sarah and Harrison were naked! "What the fuck!" I say covering my eyes. "Oh shit, Y/N, HOW DID U EVEN GET HERE?" Sarah said pulling away from naked Harrison. "HOW ABOUT YOU ASK 360?" I say screaming at the thought of them naked. Harrison on the other hand, was laughing like a maniac. "Ok look, I'll leave." I say. "Wait! I need a ride home.." Sarah says. "Ok, I'm waiting for you at the car." I say and walk out looking disturbed and confused. But for some reason when I got to the car I started laughing, like Crazy. About five minutes later, Sarah walls out trying to hide her smile. She gets in and all we do is laugh. "Your such a fucking asshole." She says screaming with laughter. "You gotta admit though, that was pretty funny" I say also laughing hysterically. "The not so GOOD part about that whole thing was I saw y'all naked, and I am now traumatized." I say. "Hey! No one asked you to come." She says giggling and pointing her finger at me. "Anyways, let's go." I say and we drive off. We get to the hotel and just lay at our beds in full silence. Until Sarah broke it. "Soo, you and Tom huh?" She says smirking. "Soo, you And toms bestfriend huh?" I say giggling. "Do not change the subject dummy. So tell me, what did u guys do?" She asked me. "Wellll, let's just say we had some fun." I say and Sarah starts laughing. On the other hand I'm blushing like crazy. "Looks like you and Harrison had a fun time.." I say trying to change whatever started. "Hey! I know exactly what your trying to do missy, let's continue about you and Tom." She says while getting up to grab a drink. "Whine?" She asks. "Nah, water please." I say and she gets me what I asked.  We sit down on my bed and I just start ranting about how much I like this kid. Sarah looked so invested in the convo that it continued for another hour. We were just taking until I get a text from Tom asking what time we should make plans. And you tell him to pick you up at 7:00.