Drama pt.2

This is part two so if you haven't seen part three swipe back up!!
______________________________

"Remember how Sarah was waisted and stuff" he asks me nervously. "Yeah why" I ask drinking a cup of water that was next to the night stand. "Well, she tried to kiss me" I almost spit the water everywhere once tom said that. "I'm sorry what?!" I say, now even more furious than I was previously. I never knew she could do such a thing, even drunk. Sarah's been my friend for almost 8 years now, and all I've done was support her and love her. Now, she repays me with this? I didn't know she wasn't ok with me dating Tom. And if she wasn't, she would've told me. This isn't like her at all. "Y/N, i'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I just didn't want you to get mad and it would ruin your friendship big time with Sarah."
" whatever Tom, I just need time to think about all of this." I say, placing the cup back down next to the bed. I grabbed a couple of clothes from Tom's closet, put them on, brushed my hair and teeth, and went straight to bed. Tom was at the end of the bed. Awkwardly trying to get comfortable while I was already drifting asleep, trying to forget about what just happened. Fuck. Tom thought. He thought he was gonna lose you all because of Sarah. He was furious and upset.
*the next morning*
Y/n pov
I wake up still in the same position I was last night. It was so weird, I had just lost my best friend. I look to my left to see an empty side. Tom must be downstairs. I slowly walk down stairs to see Tom, wearing sweat pants and a thin black shirt. He looks back at me. We stare at each other for a good minute until he breaks the silence. "Y/n, I love you, so so much, and you know for a fact that I didn't kiss her, she tried to kiss me. I would never cheat on you, ever. So please, if we could just go back to nor-"
I walk up to him and kiss him tightly. "Tom, I'm not upset with you. It's Sarah. I can't believe she would do such a thing." A tear forms at the bottom of my eye and I look away. "Just... let's forget about this" I say. "Alright love. But please, if u wanna talk about it I'm open" he says kissing my forehead. 
*later that day*
I head to the apartment and spot Sarah, sitting there, sobbing her heart out. "Y/n! Th-there you a-are" Sarah says jumping up. "Yeah, I'm here." I say. Clearly looking upset. I go to my closet to find a new outfit to wear. All I wanted to do was get the hell out of there. I pack another outfit and Sarah asks me why. "I'm going to spend the night at toms, you know, my boyfriend." I say in a snaky way. I have never been so rude to her before. I'm just upset. Once I finnish packing I immediately head for the door. But Sarah stops me. "Wait! Please, can we talk?" She asks. "What do you even want from me? You want my boyfriend, what els?" I ask her, knowing how mean my voice sounded. I didn't even care at this point. "Please y/n, your my best friend, I would never do anything to hurt you!" She says slowly walking up to me. I back away. "If you were my best friend, you would've told me not to date tom. You would've told me how you felt about him!" I say. "Well I couldn't! You guys had such a connection and bond I couldn't say or do anything without being drunk." She says.
"Yeah well are you satisfied? You got what you wanted. You kissed him." I said, and stormed out. I was so upset that I never wanted to come back. I drove back to toms apartment, tearing up. I never knew she would do such a thing. It's not fair. I get to toms apartment and ring the doorbell. Tom opens it. "Hey y/-"  as mad as I was, I always smiled at Toms adorable and cute features. I cup his face in my hands and kiss him. He grabs my legs and raps them around his torso. I giggle as he walks upstairs and takes me to his room.
A lot happened that night😳