Crushing

You get to the hotel and just lay on your bed, completely disregarding the fact that Sarah was trying to get your attention. "You good?" She asked and all I did was smile. "You better tell me all about it." She says and I spill everything. I then get ready for bed but obviously, didn't sleep. I just kept thinking about how I already kissed him. Well, not really. It was just on the cheek but, what if he didn't like me that way.. I just got paranoid and kept thinking about Radom shit, until I could actually sleep.
*the next morning
I wake up to Sarah, watching YouTube, as usual. "You know, a nice walk around the park would be much better than a device with a bright light near your eyes." I say. She wasn't amused and decided to go get coffee for herself  while I get dressed.

(Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

You decided since your not going anywhere special, to just wear mascara and concealer. You grab your bag and walk to Starbucks. You get your coffee and sit down at a table of two. Your just on your phone when.. "y/n? Hey!" You hear a mans voice say. It was Tom. "Oh hi! Nice seeing you here." Oh god I look terrible! No makeup, and a crappy outfit! Oh come on. I thought to myself. "So uh how've you been?" Tom says trying to keep up the convo. "Oh well u know, shopping, anddd yeah that's it." We both start laughing. All of the sudden, I see flashes. At first I thought my mind was playing tricks with me, until I saw the look on toms face. It was a "we need to go now" look. And without even telling me, we takes my hand and we run out of the cafe. We run as far as we could laughing our heads off. "Well you didn't really tell me there were paparazzi but, know I know I guess?" Tom laughs. "Sorry I had to drag you here.  But here he means some random side walk near the cafe. One thing led to another, we were just looking at each other. But I broke the silence. " m-maybe we should get goi- '' I was stopped by Toms, lips. They were pressed against mine. In the middle of a sidewalk, with little drips of rain. It lasted for a while. Because neither of us decided to leg go. Until we both broke the kiss at the same time. "S-Sorry I didn't know why I did that it's just, I really, really like you. I just didn't know if you liked me back and I was kinda having a panic attack at my house and couldn't slee- " I kissed him. This time my hands on his shoulders. I broke the kiss. "I really like you too." I said and a huge smile appeared on both our faces.