Chapter 1 - Oh! Yes, Oh! No.

26th April, 2019.

4:45 am - The alarm snoozed. I woke up by rubbing my eyes. There was a little happiness on my face because after all it was the last paper of 6th semester. Finished all my daily routines within half an hour. By the time now it was 5:20 am, I began to practise some numerical for the exam, started revising the chapters for the final time. Till the time I managed to finish my all work it was 8:30 in the clock. Then I had a shower and quickly got ready for the college. Mom came and asked me to have breakfast. After having breakfast, I worshipped God, and took blessings from Mom and Dad. Then I went off for the college.

It was a clean sunny day, I was murmuring Gayatri Mantra and hoping well for the exam. At 9:30 I reached to the college. Parked my vehicle and went straight to my squad. Chuckling on the jokes, trying to ease the pressure of exam we moved towards the examination hall. The exam started with a delay of 5 minutes. "Don't carry your cell phone in the pocket", "If anyone is having any kind of cheat or paper, please submit it right now" and "No Exchange of pen, pencil, rubber, scale and if found doing the same will be strictly thrown outside the class." All these instructions were followed by the examiners. With that note we all began to solve the paper.

After 3 hours.

We all were back with some happy and some sad faces, obviously because of exam. I was quite happy because my paper was good and I was confident enough to get the passing marks. Then we all friends had a chit chat on the topic "How was the paper?"

Dolly: Bullshit, how can someone set such a difficult paper? I'm gonna kill this professor!

Parth: Exactly, I am also wishing to do the same.

Rohan: Oh! (Chuckles) Why not, after all you're like a forever supporter of her, you'd always be with her.

Parth and Dolly: Yeah, Do you any problem with this Rohan? (Giggling)

Rohan: No. not at all you guys carry on.

Parth: By the way, where are others? Haven't they done with exam?

Prem: Rohan, my bro how was the exam?

Rohan: Mine was superb bro, what about yours?

Prem: Fantastic bro, have you solved that last question?

Rohan: Yes, you guessed it right that it will come in the exam.

Prem: Yeah bro, never doubt on Prem's sixth sense.

(All of them Chuckles)

Parth: Mine was bad guys!

Chuckles - Did we asked? (Raj, Prem and Rohan)

Parth: I thought you were discussing, so I joined it. (Angrily)

Rohan: Chill bro we were kidding!

Parth: So was I duffer boys (chuckling)

Raj: I knew it, Parth can never be offended. Until you tease his girl.

Dolly: If you guys are done, can we move towards canteen because I am damn hungry.

Prem: Yes, but where are the other classmates?

Raj: Everybody has left and I think we should also go and have some good food.

Rohan: Let's go guys, hunger is killing me.

Parth: Sure, everybody let's move.

(Going towards canteen)

Parth: Finally we reached our destination.

Rohan: Go, someone please order the food.

Dolly: I am going for ordering the food. Now please tell me who wants what?