🍋Human! Korosensei x F!Reader🍋 Partners (Part 2)

⚠️WARNING⚠️: sexual activity, groping, kind of mind break, rough sex.

Your body was unable to move as the Reaper had his arm locked around your waist, pulling you closer against him and deepening your kiss.

'45 hits, 46 hits, 47 hits...'

He was seemingly in control but you managed to deepen the kiss yourself, adding at least 23 hits to the lengthening kiss. He was surprised by this and forced his tongue furthur, pushing you back and against your bedpost. You growled against him and toughened the kiss, sliding your hand into his pocket and slowly pulling the knife out as his hands wandered down your waist and slowly up your dress.

You grabbed his arm and clawed into it with your nails before pushing him away and holding the knife in front of you. He hissed in pain and inspected his wrist.

"You're not getting out of here alive, I had a mission and I have never failed" You wiped your lips in disgust that he even touched you, yet alone kissed you.

"In brute force you can beat me, but I'm not defenseless with a knife. I will beat you" You muttered and smirked. His face contorted to a frown, but then quickly back to his smile.

He held up his knife so it pointed towards you and gestured his hand for a fight.

"Let's see what you've got, Smiler" He smirked and you instantly charged at him, first swing towards his left side and he blocked your knife but one flick of your wrist and you dug your knife into his arm and kicked in right side, he huffed in shock for a moment before returning the charge and attacking you.

Swing after swing you managed to dodge any fatal attacks, but still had a few cuts and bruises. He had a deep cut through his cheekbone and cuts in his tuxedo that led to bloodied arms.

You pant and sigh. He looked calm and wasn't breathing as heavily as you. He once again charged at you for an attack, you did the same and aimed your knife at his stomach. He grabbed your wrist before your knife could touch him and knee-d you in the stomach. You spat out blood and clutched your stomach, he held your wrist and brought your arm behind your back.

He arched your stomach over the bedpost, blood dripped from the corners of your mouth as you coughed out the word 'bastard'. He kept your wrist against your back and took a few of your h/c locks in his other hand, inhaling your caramel-like scent.

"Such indecent words from a beautiful woman. I wonder how many other indecent words I can gain from you~" He snarkily said as he dug his face into your shoulder, sliding your hair to the side. His lips were secured to your neck, sending chills through your body.

"Get off of me, you sick freak" You spat bitterly. He chuckled darkly as his lips glided along your soft skin, you cringed and gritted your teeth.

"I've already won, but I'm willing to give you a lesson on assassination" He whispered temptingly, you paused briefly and looked back to him. He was leaned against you, your nethers brushing against his exclusive area.

You squirmed beneath him, unwilling to give in to his seduction. He smirked and kissed up your neck, biting down on your flesh every once in a while. You moaned quietly as his teeth found the special spot on your neck, he abused that spot, sucking and biting at it.