💙Halloween special P3💙 and i oop

((Karma, Asano, Kanzaki, Nagisa, Itona and Isogai))

"Hurry up boioioi, let's get this over with" Y/N said to Nagisa as she adjusted her skirt.

"I never expected so many of us to have strange secrets..." Kanzaki said, looking around the room.

"Everyone knows that Y/N is kinky, but I never expected the rest of you to be" Itona replied, scratching his head and pointing at Y/N.

"I know right, you guys are never gonna hear the end of this" Y/N giggled sadistically and Karma scoffed.

"I wouldn't get smug now, Y/N. You're gonna be confessing a secret too" Karma gave you a teasing grin and you puffed out your cheeks and turned your head.

"I'm curious to see what she's hiding" Asano leered.

"IT'S NAGISA'S TURN! LET HIM SPEAK!" The voice shouted frantically.

Nagisa looked away from Y/N and she huffed.

"Is it about me again? Damn I'm a walking kink-magnet" You giggled proudly, flicking your hair.

"I wouldn't say that's a good thing" Isogai mumbled, almost like a tsundere.

"Ohohoho~ is Isogai jealous~" you giggled, smiling cheekily.

Nagisa just sat there like:
'Keep talking, I don't want to do this oh heck..."

"Nagisa, your turn" Asano reminded sinisterly, wanting to embarrass the boy.

Nagisa flushed red and looked down, he glanced up to Y/N and she just wiggles her eyebrows.

"U..uh...I can't...I.."
Everybody could practically see his soul leaving his body, the weird voice pressuring him wasn't helping either.

You sighed and then gave him a smile.
"I tell you what..." you smirked to Nagisa, everyone raised their head and paid attention to you.

"Since I'm assuming this is about me...is it?" You asked.
Nagisa nodded slowly.

"Alright, whatever it is we can totally do it" you offered and everyone was SHOOK.

"Pardon?" Asano questioned, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Hey, hey, hey, since when was Nagisa your first choice?" Karma asked, ruffling your hair and you stuck out your tongue.

"But, what if it's something dirty!" Isogai yelled, his expression rather flustered.

"So?" You responded.

"B-b-but..." Kanzaki was basically mumbling stutters.

"How come he's the only one getting special treatment?" Itona asked with a grumble.

Nagisa was beet red at this point, feeling extremely smug about his secret now.

"Who cares, I'm severely bored and this might speed things up" You mumbled, rubbing the back of your head carelessly.

"Hardly fair, is he the only one getting this privilege?" Asano asked, giving a flirtatious smirk and you stuck out your tongue like 'yuck' jokingly.