🖤Karma x F!Reader🖤I can't stop (part 2)

"Your plan is going to shit, Y/N" A male voice mocked.

Y/N sipped her harsh-tasting drink, shooting a glare at the infamous 'Reaper'.

"I'm surprised you are still working with me, especially with a fake name 'Reaper'" Y/N hissed spitefully. The Reaper scoffed with a smirk and leaned back on his chair, crossing his legs.

"So, Koro-sensei is actually my master. Makes sense, he managed to defeat me after all" The Reaper scoffed smugly, Y/N rolled her eyes.

"What do you plan to do now?" Reaper questioned.

"I have a plan B. You'll have your money soon, don't worry" Y/N confirmed confidently. Reaper raised a brow with smug suspicion. Y/N gave him a bright grin, assuring her victory.

"All I need is a hostage~ and I know who to take" Y/N sniggered smartly. Reaper chuckled lowly and took a sip of his drink.

"And who might that be?" Reaper asked.

"Karma Akabane"

~~~

"Is he okay, how is he doing?" Kayano questioned worrisomely.

"He...hasn't left his room..." Nagisa sighed in concern.

Kayano looked away in guilt, knowing that she took part in Karma's sadness. Nagisa just stared at the door sadly, hesitating to knock in case Karma would lash out. Nagisa knocked with a trembling hand.

"K-Karma...Can I come in?...You haven't come out for 3 days; have you eaten?" Nagisa asked quietly, slowly turning the doorknob and opening the door.

Karma sat on his bed with his head between his hands, his room a complete mess with shattered objects and broken glass on the floor. Nagisa sighed and slowly walked up to the silent red-head.

"Everybody is worried about you Karma...Please come out..." Nagisa requested in a whisper, his voice shaky as he placed a hand on Karma's shoulder. Kayano just watched from afar, knowing Karma wouldn't want to see her.

"I'm fine, leave." Karma stated coldly, staring down to the floor where a picture of his Y/N sat. The picture's frame had been broken and busted, mostly surrounding Y/N's figure.

"You're not fine, Karma! Just come out of your room, please!" Nagisa pleaded hopefully, Karma turned back to him with an angered expression and with a...smirk?

"You saying that just ticks me off, get out of my room" Karma spat harshly, Nagisa's eyes widened and he dejected his hand away in slight fear

"You saying that just ticks me off, get out of my room" Karma spat harshly, Nagisa's eyes widened and he dejected his hand away in slight fear. Karma looked back at the girl with a ferocious stare.