🖤Koro-sensei x Suicidal!Reader🖤 a long way down

You took off your shoes, placing them delicately together before climbing over the railings.

You stared at the drop down, certain that this would be the thing to kill you.

Because you couldn't take it anymore.

You were convinced you no longer had any meaning in life.

"It's a long way down, you know"

You suddenly looked to your left and to your shock, Koro-sensei was standing behind the railings.

You averted your eyes, hating how pitiful you looked in this situation.

"Please, don't try and talk me out of this" you pleaded, holding onto the railings.

"I won't, but you should keep in mind what you'll lose by doing this, Y/N" Koro-sensei said, climbing over the railings beside you.

You didn't respond.

"Ever heard the term 'your life flashing before your eyes', Y/N?" Koro-sensei asked and you nodded slowly.

"About half way down that fall, you're going to realise how many people will be affected by your death" Koro-sensei said, you grit your teeth and gulped.

"Please stop...I just want to be alone right now..." you mumbled, trying to hold in your tears.

"But you're not alone, Y/N...There's a whole class of students waiting for you, because they care about you" Koro-sensei encouraged, coiling a tentacle on your arm.

"You don't understand...I don't want to go anymore...I-I just want to be alone" you said, tears began to stream on your face.

You felt Koro-sensei wrap his soft tentacles around you, embracing you in a hug you so needed.

"It's okay, Y/N. I'm here for you" Koro-sensei comforted, you sniffled.

"Please don't tell anyone..." you mumbled, sniffling on his blazer.

"They found a diary of yours, that's how I knew to come here" Koro-sensei said and you grit your teeth.

"They all know?.." you whispered, shame falling upon you like a heavy boulder.

"They're not here to judge you, they were just as scared as me when they saw your notes" Koro-sensei reassured wholeheartedly, patting your head.

"You're not alone, you never were" He said.

"I-I'm always alone.." you whimpered, tears streaming.

"That's where you're wrong...your classmates were worried sick about not seeing you today, even Karma was upset" Koro-sensei chuckled, trying to joke about Karma's reaction.

Your whimpering was paused in surprise, you clenched his uniform.

"They...w-worried about me?" You mumbled.

"Yes, teachers included. It was Nagisa who had found your diary, once he saw the note he had ran to me in tears" He explained.

"And we had no idea whatsoever..." He said, patting your head.

"You should learn to rely on us more, we're here for you, Y/N" Koro-sensei said, lifting your chin to face him gently.

You bottom lip quivered in sadness, knowing now that you had hurt the people you thought didn't care about you.

"I-I'm sorry!" You cried, hugging your teacher tightly.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault.." He said, it began to lightly rain on the roof.

"We should go inside before you catch a cold" He suggested but you stopped him.

"S-Stay like this for a while...I don't want to go yet" You mumbled, he nodded and continued to pat your head.