💙Karma x F!Reader x Asano💙 Baby talk (1/3)

SLIGHT LIME IN THIS AND ALSO OKUDA X READER NEXT.

*~Y/N's POV~*

"A-Class and E-Class are going to work together on the 'Baby Project Act'" A teacher stated in the assembly hall. The two classes gasped and made disgusted faces, glaring at each other.

This project was important, not only for their grades either. For real-life and future.

The project involved a pair or team of people to look after a baby together. The team would have to act like parents for a WEEK and would be tested for their ability to quick-think, stay calm and keep the child safe. Of course, the children were provided by the school from participating orphanages.

I was fine with this project, working with one of my classmates would have been easy and fun. Now though, I might have to work with 1-2 class A bullies. Oh frick.

"You can choose to not participate in the Baby Project, but it would deeply affect your grades" The teacher stated coldly, everyone gasped in disbelief.

Karma, who actually willingly came to an assembly for once stepped up.

"Hah! You expect us to work with these guys? You're asking for a war here, chief" Karma chuckled mockingly, class A staring him down.

"It's what the principle requested and such will be done" The teacher responded as he neatened his sheets.

"It's fine, let's just pair up with people from our class!" Maehara cheered to Class E, who responded with a cheer.

"That blonde freaks got a point! Let's just choose each other!" Ren said to his classmates.

"It's more convenient, although I doubt they would allow us to do that" Asano smartly added, making everyone in A-Class paused in thought.

"Asano is correct, your teams will actually be chosen for you" The teacher shouted as he flashed the sheets of the pairs. Everyone continuously gasped and chattered.

"Oh, this will be hell" I sighed and sat at the back of the assembly room, next to Koro-sensei.

I gossiped with Koro-sensei as everyone whined about their partners.

"I would never want to work with-"

"-And last but not least, Y/N L/N. Are you here?" The teach shouted from the front of the hall, I stood up and gave him a wave on my tip-toes.

"Over here!" I yelled, he nodded and looked over his sheet.

"You'll be partnered with Asano Gakushuu and Karma Akabane" The teacher stated as he pointed out the two males, who then looked over to you.

"Oh ok, wait. WHAT?!" I yelled in shock, the teacher raised a brow in no amusement.

"Well, well, well! Looks like it was fate, this will be fun~" Karma flirted, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, I growled and tried to push his arm off.

"How inconvenient being paired with such a menace, Akabane" Asano hissed with laced annoyance. Karma just laughed and pulled me closer.