💙Karma x F!Reader💙 Prank wars

This is just a friendly rivalry that turns to friends becoming a good kind of violent/competitive.

"You dare oppose me, mortal?" You point at Karma accusingly, dramatising every word.

"Do you really think I'd let you get away with tying my laces together?~" Karma cooed threateningly, insinuating to the time you tied his laces together and made him fall over.
You scoffed mockingly.

"Is that a threat, tomato head?" You giggle sinisterly, readying your gun.

"You've got yourself a prank war, Y/N" Karma challenged.

"May the best prankster win" You wink.
"Will you brats be quiet already, we're in a test" Miss Irina said.

~~~

The next day, during PE Karma snuck into the girls changing room and went through your bag.

He chuckled sadistically as he replaced the food in your lunchbox with green, smelly goo.

"This is gonna be hilarious~" Karma chuckled, he strutted out the changing rooms casually and waited in the faculty room for everyone to finish.

---

"AKABANEEEE!" You shrieked, crying out for your missing carrot cake.
You stormed into the classroom and pointed at Karma.

"You'll pay for this!" You threatened, pointing at your lunchbox.

"I'd like to see you try~" Karma hummed, taking a bite out of your carrot cake.

"You little-" You started rolling your sleeves when you suddenly had an idea.

"Just wait, Akabane~ I'll make a fool of you" You taunt and he smirks, taking another bite of the cake.

~~~

The next day, you came in early to prepare your amazing plot.

"Y/N! You're in early today, what's the occasion?" Koro-sensei praised, surprised your not late by atleast 10 minutes.

"I have a little favour to ask you~" You said, before whispering your plan into his ear.

"Ohohoho~ that's a very creative plan, but why should I help?" Koro-sensei said before you pulled out your phone and showed him a picture of him looking at porn magazines, his face instantly flushed and he shrieked.

---

After another PE lesson, Karma headed to the gym showers.
Koro-sensei made sure to work him extra hard so he'd go there.

You smirked as you saw him walk into the showers, you quickly inside the room, obviously not peeking.

After you knew he was showering, you called over Koro-sensei.
Koro-sensei proceeded to sneak over Karmas shower and sneakily pour hair dye over his head, the hair dye provided by you.

Karma didn't notice his hair being dyed as his eyes were closed and he scrubbed his own hair.

You crept out of showering room and ran outside, bursting in laughter.
Suddenly an A-class boy spotted you.

"Care to explain what you were doing inside the mens showering room?" Asano asked you suspiciously, you smirked.

"Just wait and see, I've pulled the prank of the century on Karma!" You laughed villainously, Asano cocked a brow.

"Speak of the devi-" Asano was interrupted by his own shock, seeing Karma walk out (in clothes) with PINK HAIR.

Asano covered his mouth, chuckling lowly into his hand.

"Eh? What's he all giggly about?" Karma asked with a smirk.

"Why are you here, Y/N? Were you spying on me showering?~" Karma teased and you tried to hold in your laughter.

"Y/N, you're my favourite E-class student-" Asano chuckled, acting like he didn't see Karma's hair.

Asano quickly took a picture of Karma before walking away.
You quickly averted Karma's attention.

"Karma~ lets walk to class together" you requested, trying not to stare at his blinding pink hair.

"Is this a plot of yours?~ Or do you have a crush on me?" Karma teased and you blushed before scoffing.

"Of course not, I'm just here to be a nice friend~" you lie.

"Hmm, we'll see" Karma says.

---

Everyone paused as Karma walked into the room, they looked over to you holding in your giggles.

They burst out in laughter and so did you, Karma was confused.

"What's with your hair?!" Terasaka laughed, pointing at him.

Karma looked up and realised his hair was bright pink, his cheeks flushed red and he gave you an angry grin.

"Y-you-Look amazing! P-princess bubblegum!" You mock, stuttering from laughter.

"Oh, you've done it now~" Karma chuckled evilly and you were almost worried.

"I sure have! This was the best prank yet!" You cheer, ruffling his now pink locks.

Karma pulled out his anti-me knife.

~~~

"Listen here you little shit" You growl with a blush, after Karma performed his latest prank.

He strung up a pair of YOUR underwear on a post on the roof of E-class.

The male students gawked and you blushed in embarrassment.

"Look away if you want to keep your lives" you threaten to the flabbergasted males, who instantly turn away.

"What's wrong, not having fun anymore?" Karma asked tauntingly as you tried to climb the roof to grab your underwear.

"How did you even get those?!" You blush as you scurry to the roof and grab onto the post.
He had went through your PE bag to get them, you keep them there in case your monthly started!

"I said I would get you back, red looks good on you~" Karma teased, referring to the red, lacey underwear on the post.

"Pervert!" You growled as you grabbed your underwear.

"Now Koro-sensei!" Karma shouted and suddenly waves of air came from below you, fans extruding from the slates in the roof.

You shrieked, holding down your skirt and Karma laughed in amusement.

"I'll get you back for this!"