Chapter 6- I love you

Smut warning, gay sex if you don’t like it don’t read

Francisco P.O.V. 

I’m here waiting for Jasper to wake up the doctors say he is just resting. 

What if he doesn’t wake up?

 What will I do?

I really want to kill Lucian for putting my baby in this position, and he raped Jasper and I didn’t get a chance to stop him before he put his dick in and abused Jasper.

I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I know someone is shaking me to wake up. I look up and Jasper is awake, he asks me “What happened? Why am I in the hospital?” 

I asked him “Do you remember you coming into my office”. He has a shocked look on his face, and starts crying. His heart rate skyrockets, I apologize repeatedly, and the doctors have to give him a shot to calm him down so he can sleep and keep his heartbeat normal. 

I hate this, I hate causing him all this pain. I have to do the one thing I didn’t want to do. I have to call his friend Audrey she is at the bakery taking care of it until the shop closes. 

I call her and I hear a lot of swear words and some words I didn’t even know existed and I know 7 languages. She calms down enough for me to ask her to come to the hospital, she asks, “Why? I thought he was still resting”. 

I say, “He was but he woke up and saw me and they had to sedate him because his heart rate got too high. I think he would rather see his best friend”. 

Audrey says more swear words, then she says, “I will close the shop early, and come to the hospital”.

 I thank her and tell her I’m going home. 

Jasper’s P.O.V. 

I wake up in the hospital again and I look around the room and find Audrey sitting next to me. I frown “Where is Francisco?”, she says “He called me to tell me to come here, and said he was going home. 

I tell her “I hate myself for still loving him”, and I cry. She tells me “ Jasper you have a couple of bruises and 2 broken ribs, but you can go home in a week or two”. Audrey stays with me until she has to leave to open the bakery the next morning. 

2 weeks later

I was discharged from the hospital, then it hits me, I have to go back to my apartment alone. I show up and my apartment looks so empty like the day Lucian left, I cringe. 

I try to block all the thoughts of what Lucian did to me, and how my ex is the also the ex of Francisco, the man I’m in love with. How confusing is that it makes my head hurt just thinking about it. 

I go into my kitchen to see if I still have ice cream in the refrigerator, and I do Yes! chocolate chip ice cream. I bring the tub of ice cream and sit on my couch in the living room. 

I binge watch my favorite show Grey’s Anatomy on Hulu. 

I hear a knock on the door, I wonder who it is? Audrey said she would come over tomorrow. 

I open the door and it’s Francisco. He doesn’t look so good his eyes are puffy and red. And he hasn’t shaved for what looks like a couple of days.

He says before you slam the door please let me explain. I roll my eyes but leave the door open so he can come in. I sit back on my couch, and wait for him to speak.

He says, ‘‘Lucian and I have known each other since childhood. My father finally approved of me being gay, since it was with Lucian. When we facetimed that day…”. I look down at my ice cream tub. I really don’t want to listen to this but I did say I would give him a chance to explain. 

He comes to sit by me on the couch and takes the tub of ice cream from me so he can hold my hands. My hands are so small in his big hands. 

You know what they say about big hands and a guys dick size. I’m here thinking about me moaning so loud while his big cock is going in and out of my ass until we both cum. I know it might seem like I’m rushing this but I love him so and I miss him. I snap out of it and see him staring at me. 

He is staring at my face it looks like he is trying to memorize everything about it like he won’t see it again.

He tells me, “I didn’t know Lucian had a double life and was dating someone else”. 

He said “Jasper I broke up with him as soon as I found out, and I did when he came to apologize.” 

Francisco says, the only reason I saw him shaking hands in his office that day was because Lucian and his company work together. 

He says, “Jasper I love you, I would never knowingly hurt you”. I say, “Cisco I asked you if you knew Lucian, and you blatantly lied to my face.” 

Cisco says, “When you said his name all these feelings of hate came rushing back, and I didn’t want to let it out on you”. 

That is why he wanted me to leave out of his home so quickly. I hug him and say, “Francisco I love you, and I missed you. I just wished you never lied to me to begin with.” Jasper I promise to never lie to you again okay.

We pull apart and I stare at his lips, then I kiss him. Why did I do that am I just gluten for punishment, Fuck it!. I wrap my hands around his neck. He kisses me back our tongues fighting for control.

He picks me up and asks, “Where is your room?” I say second door to the right. 

He gently lays me down on the middle of the bed and we both undress. I wasn’t wrong about his dick size WOW! How is that going to fit inside me. He sees my face and says, “Don’t worry I will go slow”. 

I smile and he licks all the way up my body from my thighs to my adams apple. 

He avoids my leaking dick and I whine but then he kisses me roughly while he gets lube from my dresser, right where I told him it would be. 

He puts lube on his fingers and inserts not 1 or 2 fingers but 3 fingers and I’m moaning so loud my neighbors can definitely hear me. 

He just pumps into me faster and faster until I cum onto my stomach. 

He tells me, “He wants to come into me, are you ready?” I nod. He slowly pushes into me inch by inch, I turn away because I tear up man he is HUGE!!! He then licks away my tears, then kisses my lips roughly to distract me.

 I break away from his lips and I beg him to, “Please move”. Francisco moves and he gripped my hips so I couldn’t move, which in this case I don’t mind. 

He just goes harder and faster. He hits my prostate, I yell, “Cisco” and I cum so hard I see stars. 

He continues pumping into me until he reaches his release.

He then falls on top of me making sure not to crush me by going onto his elbows. 

I say to him, “That was the best sex I have ever had”. 

He laughs, kisses me saying, “I love you”, and then holds me and I whisper, “I love you too”, then I fall asleep in his arms. 

I know it was a little sex scene, I have never done this before so how did I do?

Be honest people, please comment, and don’t forget to like this chapter